Trials Thoughts/Results (1 Viewer)

pippipoo

HSC
Re: so, who else is fucked for trials?

Considering my trials start on monday, and we haveto write a 20 mark essay on frontline, which we havn't even started being taught yet, I think im pretty screwed!

kadashlah

HSC

yeh im also screwed. last year we had this organisation coach come to school and tell us about this kid she had to help as a favour about 2 weeks before HSC and she asked him to get his notes and he brought iut a shopping trolley full of paper , complete mess and i vowed that that would never be me.

now its sorta not but i am tooo close fro comfort i have not studied at all and my notes are a complete mess. the only difference is that mine are in subject pile lol

and to add to that im sick!!! trials are monday and it will take a miracle for me to be ready by then. so im just takin it one test at a time and cramming like crazy

GOOD LUCK to all my thoughts are with you all and the rest of us poor souls enduring the torture of trials:wave:

indiefire

HSC

i have to get my art major work finished, my 2 drama performaces fdinalized/learnt, my 4 music songs decided/learnt, start studying and do my religiona ssignment, all in about a week.

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.
are trials that important?

Gibo

HSC

:read: :sleep: :mad: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :giddy: All i know is that im fucked ... and i dont think anyone will get a lower score than me. and if u do then u can suck my left nut.:burn: :santa: :wave: :eek: :burn:

Gibo

HSC

math 2%
English 0 %...didnt show up
MUSIC 20 % WOOOOO
MODERN 10 %
DRAMA 1 %
SCOTTISH BREAK DANCING 999%

going 4 1000000000 uai

phatbeetz

HSC
N/A

homie i feel like a fat kid with rope around my feet hanging upside down, with a knife to free myself....there is no way i can reach that rope.

st.jimmy

HSC

yup. screwed.
I WAS going to study my ass off during the holidays but it just didn't happen.

gavvsy

HSC

its funny, when i finished off the work that i planned to finish in the holidays, i'm still finding there is a shit load of work to do as soon as i return to skool

Tess222

HSC

yeah i was gonna study but seeing as i have about a hhundred things due before they start i wont get any done

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Re: Trials Thoughts xD

Mines finished last term hahaha, now i just have to focus on assessment tasks

HSC

yeah but then theres heaps of stuff you have to learn that wouldnt have been in ur trials.

Supervacuo

HSC

Ahhh my trials start in less than two weeks and i'm only beginning to study now!
KILL ME!
I've had five assessment tasks; two last week and three this week so have not been focusing on the trial..

Pretty pointless to ask but anyone got some tips to study effectively from now till my trials...

dodgyv

CEO
HSC

zomg said:
Haha wow, dodgyv, good luck with all that, i feel slightly better about my situation now LOL

-Yeah same for me, its a motivation thing, im just over it- the end is so near, i keep forgetting we still have ~60% of our total HSC left to do =\

And yeah it kinda sucks that everyone is turning 18 around about now, makes it so much harder to concentrate when u just want to go out..
GUess what, cause i am such a kool student the teacher gave me a month extra on my due date for my Ext History Thesis OMG OMG OMG the greatest moment of my life. the problem was i handed in my draft. hoping that it was all good...needs a shit load more work to do on it....ayah ayah

jannny

HSC

Bobness said:
HAHAHAHA I might sound a bit cruel, but you're only a first year, and trust me employers do look at your marks. At least if you want to work in mid-tier to high-tier firms or more 'respectable' positions.

(Just like how year 12 students want to do their best, so they have the greatest opportunity to do their preferred course at their preferred university which ironically many would regard as your own).

I mean, even if you wanted to work in a 'typical' job or something not too fancy, good marks wouldn't stop you from achieving this. It's just, again like HSC, better marks give you more choice.

You can ask anyone who actually has a graduate position (stazi yet again) but 90+ WAM some extracurriulars > PASS average MANY MANY MANY extracurriculars.

Haha na I wouldnt go as far as Pass average, most likely credit but if I get a Pass in one of my subjects then its ok (I wouldn't treat it as like the end of the world, just like in the HSC.)

But yea Bobness, if 90+ WAM is ur thing, go for it by all means. I guess its different in your situation since you're doing law.

BackCountrySnow

HSC

Supervacuo said:
Ahhh my trials start in less than two weeks and i'm only beginning to study now!
KILL ME!
I've had five assessment tasks; two last week and three this week so have not been focusing on the trial..

Pretty pointless to ask but anyone got some tips to study effectively from now till my trials...
do past papers.

HSC

my head constantly has a headache, MAJOR WORKS will burn, assesments 3 days before hand what is this! trials are going to suck and just had the realisation today of how hard modern history is going be.

brb g2cry

runnable

HSC

Trials are over for me. Good luck with yours.

Zrap

glock9
HSC

I had two 3hr exams on in the one day, straight after when i got home mass migraine and took a sweet nap.

wendus

krawr.
HSC

that must've been intense. i have a 3 hour exam tomorrow consisting of about 6 essays T___________T i wish our trials were closer to the actual hsc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)