Trials Thoughts/Results (1 Viewer)

HSC
Re: Trials Thoughts xD

conics2008 said:
we have the trials 5 times a year.
yeah same here. Whoever got the strange idea that trials were a "one off practice" for the actual HSC is delusional (either that or goes to a crap school).

u-borat

Banned
HSC

...what kind of school has trials 5 times a year?

how the fuck can they be trials in the first 3 terms SEEING AS YOU HAVEN'T DONE MOST OF THE CONTENT?!

liam9519

HSC

ive been studying every day these holidays probably an average of like 6 hours a day but i still do not feel prepared.

english shall be the hardest, followed by legal. Then eco maths and software are all fairly straightforward.

hoping to rank better in everything than i am atm, and get 90% + in maths.

MrBoston

HSC

u-borat said:
...what kind of school has trials 5 times a year?

how the fuck can they be trials in the first 3 terms SEEING AS YOU HAVEN'T DONE MOST OF THE CONTENT?!
*facepalms*

hairej1

HSC

liam9519 said:
ive been studying every day these holidays probably an average of like 6 hours a day but i still do not feel prepared.

english shall be the hardest, followed by legal. Then eco maths and software are all fairly straightforward.

omg 6 hrs a day! how the hell do u all stay so focused.. i cant help going to get food or watching tv.. its so bad!
im gonna do sooo shit :( i "planned" 2 do so much work but failed miserably and these holidays are nearly ova. oh wellll. thats life

tahlsy31191

HSC

I've been doing about 5 hrs of just revision. I still feel like I have a lot to do. My trials are not till week 7 so I have a while.
I would like:
English - 85+
Maths - 80+
Legal - 90+
Modern - 90+
PE- 90+

HSC

I am totally stressing, i have not done much at all actually, cos of majors I think i dont know how i am going to go, oh well lucky i am not aiming, for like 90's or anything

conics2008

HSC

wanttobedifernt. Think of me when your doing the HSC.

as i will do the same.

HSC

liam9519 said:

Yeah I've been studying for the past 2 days and I think I've done enough up until the HSC. I mean, all I need is a UAI of 97 which is fairly easy to achieve when you're born with a superior memory. I'm not trying to be arrogant its just that whenever I study it feels like I've already done it 100 times because I can recall every lesson I've had this year and pretty much every word my teachers have spoken.

9deuce

MADE
HSC

I'm aiming for 80+, but I can get 90+ in I.T.
Haven't started studying yet...
4 weeks to go.

mathslover

HSC

conics2008 said:
LOL like NONE.

I have this habit of, looking at the question and then think of how to solve it in my head and then look at the answer.

if my method or steps were correct i move on, if not then i still move on. DONT TRY THIS AT HOME KIDS.

This is what i did for maths this holidays. not very effective.
omgsh i do that too. cuz im so lazy lol:confused:

gavvsy

HSC

i'm nervous... yet thats a good thing. Adv. english is going to stuff me up. all i can do is just prac. papers and revision

the-new-world

HSC
Re: so, who else is fucked for trials?

i'm in exactly the same situation
it sucks hard
trials are next week and i spent all holidays doing my major work
i seriously know like nothing espeically for math and english which are first..
i'm studying as we speak but alas i'm not very good and don't stay motivated long unless it's a subject i enjoy which to be honest is only art :|

i guess all you can really do is study hard and study fast, learn all the quotes and major ideas, screw all the little stuff and get the major stuff under wraps

still it's only the trials, sure they're 30-45% of your school mark but the HSC final is 50% so thats abit more important

dodgyv

CEO
HSC

na man your all on your own on that. guess your the only fcked up person in NSW doing his hsc.
lOl na jkz, i am totally fcked as well for trials although doesnt mean i'm gonna go fck that i aint studying shit. i actually have. before my trials....in two weeks

i have english speech, EXTHISTORY THesis to finish (only just started), physics test, physics assignment, 12 physics reports, and a lot of catching up for all my subjects especially history i am 2 modules behind.

think i can do all that ?

jakus

HSC

Yeh mate, you're not alone.

I turned 18 the second day of the holidays, so funnily enough I didn't manage to get much (any) work done during them. And now I'm desperately on a mad cramming binge to try and get a decent result so i can coast along afterwards until the uncomfortable week before the HSC.

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC

People always say this in my school =.= bu they always end up getting high marks. Maybe because having a low expectation would not hurt so much if the marks is really shit later, or if you get higher mark you feel better about it.

karnage

HSC

Im in the same boat. Wasted those holidays :(

Sonata

HSC

yea im fked to, just heard today the teacher's at my school are gonna alter the catholic trials and make them harder >_>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)