Trials Results (1 Viewer)

chronicfootball

Member for Bennelong
HSC
wrxsti said:
i got my chemistry and physics marks back :)
97 Chemistry
94 Physics yay :)
97 in Chem???? U freakin genius!!! I swear to god chemistry is the hardest course due to the content and difficulty factors. Not only do u hav to remember shitloads, but u cant bullshit like u can in bio or physics, u need to refer to specifics. And some of the maths involved can be difficult to get ur head around. Ill be looking out for ur name on the honours board mate, well done. My mark was like 67 and that was second in the class, but 97 is just ridiculously amazingly fantastic.

HSC
historykidd said:
he likes King of Queens, there is something deeply wrong with that boy :burn::burn:

oh really? thats not what debbie said.

listen historyfuck i dont have time for you but i do so post your results.

these are mine...

ancient 97% rank 7
modern 97% rank 11
his ex. 48/50 rank 4
english 95% rank 9
p.e 92% rank 17
legal 99% rank 2
sor 1 unit 100% equal 1st.

beat that historydoodle.

sammi260

President of the World
HSC
chronicfootball said:
97 in Chem???? U freakin genius!!! I swear to god chemistry is the hardest course due to the content and difficulty factors. Not only do u hav to remember shitloads, but u cant bullshit like u can in bio or physics, u need to refer to specifics. And some of the maths involved can be difficult to get ur head around. Ill be looking out for ur name on the honours board mate, well done. My mark was like 67 and that was second in the class, but 97 is just ridiculously amazingly fantastic.
Stop being smart arses and actually stick to what this thread is suppose to be about.

97 is awesome. Actually you can bullshit your way through chem cos thats what i managed to do. I seriously made up answers. i have't listened to any of the stuff in class this year and i still managed to get 75%. I had no clue about reflux but made up answers and got full marks for thsoe questions. Either im a freaking bullshit queen or my teacher just has no idea how to mark.

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
lol ...."LITTLE competition"....that is cut! ooo damn!

zaqwerty

HSC
extraordinary07 said:
oh really? thats not what debbie said.

listen historyfuck i dont have time for you but i do so post your results.

these are mine...

ancient 97% rank 7
modern 97% rank 11
his ex. 48/50 rank 4
english 95% rank 9
p.e 92% rank 17
legal 99% rank 2
sor 1 unit 100% equal 1st.

beat that historydoodle.
That doesn't even make sense? How can you be ranked 11th with a mark of 97%?

G

gaoOO

zaqwerty said:
actually all of the marks there look sufficient for rank 1/2 except PE

HSC
English adv - 77/90 = 86% (twentysomethingth our of 120ish)
English ext - 46/50 = 92% (9/92) I'm in shock o_O
Maths - 84%
Maths ext - 64% (which is apparently quite decent considering how they mark our trials o_O)
Latin - 84%
Latin ext - 45/50 = 90% (2/9)
Classical Greek - 88%
Classical Greek ext -- 46/50 = 92%

I'm happy :3

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
zaqwerty said:
maybe the schools marking is more lenient??:confused:

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
zagwerty said:
How to write Modern essays: Get an easy-marker for a teacher, sit back and relax knowing you'll always get good marks in modern, until you realise your external exams will be marked by someone else :)
oh honey that's not gonna happen.
my modern teacher is the one who wrote the damn bloody textbook.
no bullsh*tting here unfortunately :(:(:(:(:(

scaredofthedark

HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
haha.
our maths faculty is pretty fast. usually maths is one of the earlier exams , and by the end of our exam period , the first day back , they`ve got the results back already xD!
the great thing is that we did get them back on monday!!!

i love our maths faculty don't you hung (we go to the same school)

hmm i got

72/105 Adv English (ranked 41/160 always my worst) :worried:
94/100 Business (1/60) :)
94/100 Legal (3/50)
71/100 Chem (19/80)
71/84 3u Maths (22/91)

for selective high that's pretty good, all my cumulative ranks improved, except 3u but it only dropped by 1

Dave2007

HSC
MY TRIAL RESULTS:

2U eng... 88% (approx. 20/180)
3U eng... 90% (5th/66)
4U eng... 95% (3rd/28) [the mark for the report was our trial]
Geo... 88% (6th/48)
Eco... 79% (18/83)
2u hist... 86% (8/64)
3u hist... 96% (2nd/25)

This led me to come 21st in the year at sydney grammar, which I am incredibly and superly pleased with. Last year all the top 20 got something insane, like all over 99.5 so I am finally feeling on track for getting into law.

littlemaster

HSC
Ok, well coming from a rural school i think i went ok raw marks wise....

eng adv..... 80% (12/100)- a teacher dogged me in creative writing 8/15!!!!!
ma 3u.........93% (1/20)
ma4u.........63% (3/8) - extremely difficult test
chem..........82% (1/20)
bio.............87%(3/44)
physics.......70%(4/20)

[our physics teacher doesnt know what he's doin, and on top of that he marks shit, top mark was 80%, so basically our grade will do much better in the hsc)

you guys are machines getting about 80% raw in 4unit, ive only done it once, and for a topic test!!!

brittle89

HSC
woah.. thats heaps good!.. sounds like coming from a rural school hasnt disadvantaged you at all

G

gaoOO

littlemaster said:
you guys are machines getting about 80% raw in 4unit, ive only done it once, and for a topic test!!!
different schools give easier/harder tests. I know ours are usually easier than most selective schools. Actually, i heard that at some schools, more than 10 people got raw marks of 110+/120 in their 4 unit trials.

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
Eng paper 1: 32/45 (Dunno the rank)
Eng paper 2: 18/40 (Dunno the rank)
3U maths: Can't remember mark, but I tied second
4U maths: 54/100 (3rd)
Phys: 84/100 (4th)
Chem: 50/75 (Dunno the rank)

Overall, I'm hating myself for not studying during the term 2 holis. All my marks dropped since the half yearly's, with the exception of Eng, surpsingly. (Paper 2 didn't count, but even then, my mark improved o.o) Sad thing is I dropped from second in 4U and phys and 4th in chem to those ranks for the trials x.x;

I guess I should be happy that it's only the rank and not the mark that matters ATM, so gonna try pull myself together for the HSC -.-;

littlemaster

HSC
gaoOO said:
different schools give easier/harder tests. I know ours are usually easier than most selective schools. Actually, i heard that at some schools, more than 10 people got raw marks of 110+/120 in their 4 unit trials.

holy jesus!!! how do u guys find hsc papers? our teacher writes our tests on hsc standard. so yes i find them very hard.

altho i understand ppl in sydney schools like james ruse etc absoluting owning 4 unit....

G

gaoOO

littlemaster said:
holy jesus!!! how do u guys find hsc papers? our teacher writes our tests on hsc standard. so yes i find them very hard.

altho i understand ppl in sydney schools like james ruse etc absoluting owning 4 unit....
From what i've heard, James Ruse papers are usually hsc standard or slightly harder, while schools like Sydney Boys give killer papers. But somehow, they still end up with very high raw marks of 110+ :eek:

i was already very happy with my 101 given that our paper was meant to be around around the same difficulty as hsc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)