Trials over - Keeping up with the study? (1 Viewer)

ITimber

HSC
hi,

Now the trials are over who is actually keeping up with study for the real thing.

Personally I have lost motivation to work at the moment.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
I'm still on holiday mode. I want to study because if i don't - it's my doom, but i just don't really care anymore. I'm tired and over all this hsc crap...can't wait till it's all over. I wish i was more of a studious person, it would've really helped this year. Actually come to think of it - the only thing i can't get myself to study is math. I actually like all my other subjects:)...it's just math :mad1:

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
my trials results have prompted me to work harder. i just cant be screwed haha x]

kokodamonkey

HSC
i started when i came home today. iwas like thats it. its what a few weeks more out of my life then a good 3month break... only have 1chance at this.. stop leaving stuff 2nxt day.. etc

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
kokodamonkey said:
i started when i came home today. iwas like thats it. its what a few weeks more out of my life then a good 3month break... only have 1chance at this.. stop leaving stuff 2nxt day.. etc
Good for you! :) Must beat procrastination!

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
kokodamonkey said:
whoa i should really take a leaf outa your book ahahah.

Elo89

HSC
Hmm, study...Yes i did some of that.....like the week of the trials so lots of cramming. I do not recommend that. But i did have my reaons for last minute study but for the real thing i plan to do heaps if i can motivate myself enough lol:)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Elo89 said:
Hmm, study...Yes i did some of that.....like the week of the trials so lots of cramming. I do not recommend that. But i did have my reaons for last minute study but for the real thing i plan to do heaps if i can motivate myself enough lol:)
Cramming works for me, I studied the entire HSC Chemistry, Physics and IPT course in less than a day each.

The effectiveness of each different method depends on your frame of reference.

Elo89

HSC
Yea its ok if you're pretty good at the subject like me with english but if it aint you're strong point like me n business stuies, then you need a lot more than one nights worth of study. But yea i guess it depends on the person.

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
I'll start when I recieve all my trials back. And we actually finish the course work.
Holidays though will make me a hermit.

northofnorth

HSC
i am going to keep it up i hate cramming....its so much more fulfilling studying in healthy amounts

j vile

HSC
I agree, even though trials were 3 wks ago, its still hard to get back into the study. Hard to keep focused, but you gotta keep going right to that last exam....

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
my trials results have prompted me to work harder. i just cant be screwed haha x]
Same here. My trials are crap enough to get me back into studying

collide

HSC
fishy89sg said:
make that 25.
same.
so much for only having one week off after trials :(
i definitely don't want to do last minute studying again.. although with only < 6 wks left, it's getting close to that. need motivation.. meh.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Chinmoku03 said:
Same here. My trials are crap enough to get me back into studying
yeah same , but instead of studying i`m now burnt out xD

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
zangetsu.xo said:
i still have not touched my stuff.
actually getting a bit worried.
Join the club...

Its nice to know its not just me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)