Trials next week? Outside the trial time period? (1 Viewer)

HMF

Señor CAFS Dude
HSC
Is it just me or is my school totally weird. I'm starting my trials next week, and I have been told it's outside the "safe" period or something along those lines. :blah: I'm confused enlightenment from any of you would be great.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Naw, CSSA is the only paper that has a 'security' period. There's no such thing as a trial time period, up to your school.
My school's in the middle of trials, started this week. And we're doing independent as well, which is stupid 'cause half the grade just got all the questions of other people who've done independent. F*ckin cheaters.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Oh serious? Wow I never knew that o.o
Grr how the hell did everyone get the independent questions then :(

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
Our school is doing the trials now, we are nearing the end of the first week so your not alone. :type: <-- sorry just wanted to add the little guy HEHEHE :D

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Indpendent Trials security period is to the end of Week 6.

CSSA don't have a security period as such. They have a set timetable and schools can't do the paper earlier than scheduled so that the papers aren't in general circulation before the timetabled date.

With the Independents, schools are instructed not to let kids keep the papers or, if not using them, not to give out copies until the end of Week 6. For instance my students will get copies of the Independent Trial paper in Week 7 to do as practice but not before hand.

Last edited:

Brontecat

HSC
it doesn't matter when ur trials are as long as there before wk 9 because thats the internal assessment cut-off for all schools

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)