Trials leaked (1 Viewer)

woodsier

bleh
HSC
N/A
I'm on the phone to a mate as i write this. Another mate of mine from a different school located (WITH his IT teacher) a copy of these catholic trials papers which are about to be released. Supposedly some of the teachers in schools have been so annoyed at the papers - and even my teachers have spoken to me about the stupidity and lack of alignment with the syllabus of some of the papers.

Does anybody have more info of this, or have heard?

This makes the count 3 people who i have all spoken to. All i consider VERY close mates, one has seen the trials papers, one has had his teacher see it.

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
What??? OMG! I haven't heard anything about the leakage of the trials, because we don't do the Catholic papers, but I'm really shocked!

However I am a little aware of the fact that Catholic papers, particularly the maths ones, are unreasonably hard and don't follow the syllabus, so I wouldn't be surprised if some teachers are angry.

piyo_extreme

OMG!! cooooooooool!!! can i get a copy??? ehehehhehe yeah i heard catholics papers are easy to get!!! mi cousin's friend got the catholics trial before it was released!! but i dunno where to get'em!! same as HSC paper!! a lot of dodgy things happen with the system!! i dun't really trust'em!!

woodsier

bleh
HSC
N/A
hahahaha

man. I want the english paper. NOW!! I'm still on the fone to angus trying to work out what the hell's going on.

fuck i need to study.

scoby_2000

HSC
dun wry....its all in the imaginative....and by the imaginative i mean make ure analytical sect. 3 an imaginative....see what mark u get :D

woodsier

bleh
HSC
N/A
These are the catholic trials. A fair few schools are using them.

gadbil

DALAL*****DALAL
HSC
can anyone pls post the catholic papers plssssssss

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
imo woodsier is lying
if he wasnt the questions would be up on here by now
kthnxbai

woodsier

bleh
HSC
N/A
Lying? To what end? Are you quite serious?

In any case, a few schools have postponed some of the exams so they can create their own papers in substitution of the catholic trials. I *know* my friend has seen a copy of the IT trial paper for his school. I *know* many tutors have copies, and they've circulated around some of the students in NSW currently doing the trials. I know, also, that there's been a fairly large outcry about these trials in particular, with reference to many sections being completely non-aligned with the syllabus.

In any case, if anybody has more info on this it would be interesting.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
So far woodsier you have been the only one who has talked about this

So yeah. I don't believe you

I saw the paper for the first time today when I was doing it in the exam

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Someone I know has copy's of many Catholic and Independent papers....interesting...

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
i thought catholics were allowed to be seen by teachers prior???

2 of my freinds saw my physics teacher holding the 2005 physics cathoilc paper (or so they claim)... we havnt completed all of the 3rd module so he's gonna put questions from what we've covered.... my chem teacher is also going to add questions to the option because we havn't covered the whole course.. and i think it's only fair they add questions so we get a complete 3 hour exam.. rather than having 3 hours for a 2.5 hour exam.. and if this is so.. then obviously teachers would need to see the papers prior to the exam date so they know exactly how much we havn't covered from the exam...

It is kind of sad if teachers /tutors do infact 'teach their student show to answer the paper if they do gain access".. that's just wrong...

In Jordan a few years back.. the HSC exams were being sold to students... tonnes of students got hold of the exams...

just after they completed all their exams.. ppl were caught.. and in turn everyone had to re do the HSC all over again.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

imagine doing all ur exams.. then having to go for another month doing them all over again...

Moral of the story.... Don't cheat.. u'll eventually pay the price....ppl were even sent to prisons for it...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)