TRIALS = how'd u go? (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Whoa. I deleted mine anyway.

Bullshitted my way thru short answers, got angry @ the creative writing question & did okay on the essay.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
do u do perpective loz? we could choose.. either feature artile, essay or speech.. i thought i went really well in the speech coz i did that 1st, fukd up the first section, and as for the creative writing.. well lets just say i had 15 mins to do it!!

AAAAH stressing out for english on wednesday!

Supaneo

CSSA Trial - English 2003

Spent too much and wrote too much time on Question 1 and 2... Although q2 was well written, structured and had potential for full marks...

Essay ran out of time... missed one text and only completed half a conclusion...

Simplest Statement though... who would have done a feature article or a speech?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Yeah I do perspective. I did the speech, which kinda started out as a speech, turned into an essay, then finished as a speech. It was alright, kinda short though.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I found the topic quite easy, matched my related material & I found it easy to write about my prescribed text. What stimulus material did you guys use?

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
oh so the creative writing was a tv interview.. on what topic?

and the last section was just a straight essay? on the lines of what's your understanding of change blah blah blah?

^___^
HSC
tv interview -interview some old person relating to change as a whole

essay -kind of....my was about changing world arising awarness in possibilites

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
I found the topic quite easy, matched my related material & I found it easy to write about my prescribed text. What stimulus material did you guys use?
i did sky high. it fully fitted in with the q.

yeah my speech was an essay in the middle..

QUESTION: is a speech meant to be colloquial or formal language? coz i wrote it prety much informal..:rolleyes:

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
arising awareness in possibilities? hmmm... what was your core text thingy?

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
oh no, but isn't there something you studied in class that you had to relate to changing worlds? or was that just star wars?

oh and the language in the speech depends on your audience. i suppose it's generally better to write for a more sophisticated audience to show the marker that you can write fluently and stuff. depends on the question i guess.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I used 'Sturt's Dreaming' I thought it fitted in with the answer perfectly. I only used one related material tho, I ran out of time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)