trials for IT (1 Viewer)

Linda N

HSC
N/A
Nope... I haven't done my IT trials. Mine is on Friday this week. You do IT at school or tafe?

EK_413

hi

i have done my IT trails they were ezy except those bloody essay style questions (15 marks :eek: ) they were hard. but the rest is stright forward knowlege, but u got to study for those essays

thanks
sarmad

EK_413

hi linda

Q1:my essay questions were about a guy who has been working with this backstop computer company and he was promoted to an accountant manager, the question that we had to answare were how he can improve the business in sales figures, we had to draw how would we create a letter, e-mail and fax templetes for the company.

Q2:i didn't even bother looking at it, looooool :)

Q3: was about an employee been hired at this company and we had to write to the business leaders of the company on how we can improve the sales system to coupe with high sales demand, and wat r the advantages of the new system.

over all i did well most likely i will get resonable marks :)

how about ur's??

thanks

Linda N

HSC
N/A
Oh ok... interesting. Its good to see your doing well in IT. ;) The third question looks a bit hard lol... I don't think I'll write a good report in 35 mins.

I haven't done my IT trials. I'll get back to you.

EK_413

linda

well good luck with ur trail exam, when is it???, hopefully u should do well r u setting down to do the hsc paper for this course :cool:

thanks

Linda N

HSC
N/A
Hehe... thanx. It's actually on this Friday (i've already suggested at the beginning of this forum). Yep, I'm also sitting the HSC paper for this course. :eek:

EK_413

lol

u should do well in the test papers (trials and hsc) it basically stright forward knowleage except for those damn essay question :vcross:

kofmaster

Linda N said:
Nope... I haven't done my IT trials. Mine is on Friday this week. You do IT at school or tafe?
i do my at skool
does tafes do the same one as the skools

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)