Trial Results (1 Viewer)

shadowRRL

HSC
does anyone here know where to download a program called lan craft?

baby_mulanz

so bored ~ sleepy
i got 72% ,.... meh... im ok with it.. considering i crammed and didnt no jack all for the whole 2 yrs up until one day b4 the exam .. hrm.. thanks completely to the hsconline website and the study physics in one month excel book.. that is the best!hehe

SydneySwan

woohoo!
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by deyveed
71% here
:(
Thanks mate. haha...Got the same as you. I'm not happy either - pushed my rank down from 1st/2nd to 6th/7th. Bloody oath is all I've got to say.

Sammmmmuel

i got 84 per cent (2nd in year for trial, 1st overall)... havent started studying for the hsc yet though, ill start tomorrow

Antisocial

We did a paper set by our school, which I (and everyone else) expected to be hard - and it was. Not sure about its difficulty in comparision to the HSC, although I wouldn't be too surprised if it was easier.

I was ecstatic about the mark I got - 68%, coming second in the physics trial and ranked FIRST overall (sheer luck). :eek:

LadyMoon

HSC
The Goddess, the supreme, the Lady of the Moon, a blood relative to Newton, and Galileo, a cosuin by marriage to Einstein, an old friend of Planck and J.J Thompson...

(above all is bullshit, fact follows below)

I got 97%.

You can guess the position

Last edited:
i got 84%.....no study because of all my other exams and this was for the CSSA 2003 paper.....not really happy....hopefully i get more in HSC if i study.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
plzzz may u send ur physics trial i wanna see how hard it is and how u guys get such high marks.. thnx:rofl::)

bri.mal

HSC
we got some of our paper back today I did the catholic school trial and i got 8/15 for the multiple choice... the lowest in the class so i wont be coming 2nd overall anymore. in short response i did ok tho

fluffie_sh1t

HSC
ahhh... a braggin session!!!... i would very much like to join u peeps, but...my conscience says otherwise... kekek... well... in actual fact i havnt got my results yet,,, ^^ phewweee... im sure to come bak if u do have anything to boast about.....

Tbomb2k

T.K
HSC
I got 96%, probably 1st rank for trial but 2nd rank overall. I only lost my marks in bloody multis (11/15) some stupid mistakes there. Was really quite an easy test; my class are such dumbasses, a lot of them failed and the second highest mark in my class was 75% lol.

dereck

-*-D_jojo-*-
HSC
got my results today(cath. trials), i got 84/100...rank 2/14 not too bad i guess but was expecting more, too many blooddy shitty mistakes. 9/15 for MC screwed up like 3 calcualtion questions for MC. 52/60 for the cores topics....again mostly stupid stuff(the 5, 6 markers and the questions about experiments are annoying also) 23/25 for quanta to quarks pretty happy wif that....my fav. topic.

i srsly gotta improve the calculation questions, im so careless. but all in all not a bad effort i think still have to improve quite a lot in HSC for band 6 i think...

GOODLUCK TO ALL FOR the HSC

Dark Phoenix

HSC
For Physics i got 65/100! Now that may not seem to be a good achievement but it is for me coz i got like 54/100 for the midcourse or somethin. and i came equal 5th place for the trials. and i killed the prac test with 26/30. came 2nd in that but someone else had to get 100%. and the same guy got 99% for Chemistry trials. Now this guy is the one everyone should be careful about. He also killed all the maths test as well. so i mainly stuffed up Quanta to quarks with 12/25, if i could improve that i should be fine as well as the short answers with silly mistakes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)