trial paper feedback - how to analyse? (1 Viewer)

SASH_06_X

HSC
yo, so i just had a query regarding how to intepret feedback from trials. In terms of analysing the feedback, I've noted down the key areas I need to work on and listed my strengths and weaknesses. Now what do I do? Do I just keep this feedback in mind to not repeat for the HSC exams?

band6yesplease

HSC
yo, so i just had a query regarding how to intepret feedback from trials. In terms of analysing the feedback, I've noted down the key areas I need to work on and listed my strengths and weaknesses. Now what do I do? Do I just keep this feedback in mind to not repeat for the HSC exams?
do past papers / past questions and actively apply the feedback. Give them to ur teacher and see if you've improved. Ur strengths are good to know but don't forget that if u spend too much time perfecting ur weaknesses ur strengths will replace them, so work on both but focus obvs on your weaknesses.
Also if u got a lower mark than other people ask about their strengths and try to apply those to your weak areas if actually applicable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)