Trial Marks (1 Viewer)

aek

Banned
HSC
Casmira said:
who knows, average in my exam was 28%, handful of people passed, to be honest with you ive gone through my paper and wondered why i have answered the question in such a way

shit happends, there's still the HSC :uhhuh:

I will don't worry, let me remind you that you will fail the HSC

and its evident in human behaviour that when in an argument, one starts using attempted insults/profanities that they are; immature, foolish & failing in the argument, which is very evident in this argument.
It's quite obvious that you refer'd it as an argument, now it's a fact? Seriously buddy, quit while your ahead. Pick your opponents well, this time you've chosen some one just too superior to you. Bye.

HSC
aek said:
It's quite obvious that you refer'd it as an argument, now it's a fact? Seriously buddy, quit while your ahead. Pick your opponents well, this time you've chosen some one just too superior to you. Bye.
LMFAO! Make sure your head doesn't expand too big or you might need a trolley to support it. Quit while I'm ahead? I thought I was behind in your case of course
aek said:
You lost before you started son.

Last edited:

liquimalish

Liquid Malisha- HOLLA
HSC
Our avereage was crap aswell, like 30% so they scaled it up to a 'normal' average, I ended up on 130% :)

Dayze

HSC
Huh?

robo3687 said:
i got told today that my raw 94% is getting scaled up to 97%

:D
What the fuck?

You shouldnt be told your Raw...

You shouldnt (& Cannot) Find how you get scaled until after HSC. HSC is what determines your school's assesement aligning. If you were told that you were told wrong.

HSC
i think he means his exam scaling, i got like 80 for chemistry and it got scaled to 85%, but thats only trial mark, not your overall assessment mark, it doesnt matter what your overall assessment mark is, it can be 20%, it just gets realigned according to your rank and the appropriate hsc mark for that

Dayze

HSC
Why is your Trial Mark being scaled....it's pointless whether you get 1 or 100 as your mark in trials, It doesnt mean squat. Your assesement mark is done off your schools HSC results.

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
Dayze said:
Why is your Trial Mark being scaled....it's pointless whether you get 1 or 100 as your mark in trials, It doesnt mean squat. Your assesement mark is done off your schools HSC results.

its just for awards night n dux etc..

but its stupid because every subject decides to scale marks and before you know it everyone is getting 99 in everything.

they should only scale extension subjects, english n sciences.

lachlan43

Well I got 87% in the trial and was equal top in the class over the whole year. I actually was top by 0.05% but we both got rounded the same way. We both annihilated the rest of the year. Next highest was low 70s at best over the year and mid 70s for the trial.

shellibear

HSC
Wow everyone at my school sux! the top mark was like 62% and the avg. 33% only 5 ppl passed out of the ppl doing general. It sux that it was such a hard test....everyone worked so hard for it and then results like we got...reali puts ppl down after all hard work i reckon

HSC
I got 94 in the 2004 HSC maths general paper (my teacher marked it) and then like 75 in the trial :( goes to show the difference

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)