Trial Jap (1 Viewer)

karnevil

HSC
what was the question??

im not sure if the Extension trial i did was masumis.. i know it was hard tho! eep! got 93% tho :D

btw you might wana hold back from talking specifically about these tests just yet... a LOT of schools buy them from masumi and for the next couple of weeks theres still the chance that some ppl who havent done the test yet might see this website! dont risk it and disadvantage yourself !

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Actually those schools are bound to release it on a specific date, after which it ceases to be "time sensitive material". The confidentiality clause terminates at about 0800 on the morning of that exam, because she requires that the schools all set it on the same day to mainain integrity. It is highly unlikely that there are people left to do her papers.

Damn hard that they were...

karnevil

HSC
are you sure about that same day thing? what date did you do yours? .... i did my extension on the 13th august (wednesday)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Oh really? That's odd. All the other people I've asked (including myself) did the extension exam on the 7th. Perhaps they are secret until a certain day, and then the schools have the option of setting it later at their own peril. Still, I think it's far too late for schools to still be in trials isn't it? This time is integral for revision after all.

Expecially Fortian style ;)

karnevil

HSC
id like to see anyone stay focused on 'revision' for more than 8weeks (including 3weeks of holidays and stu-vac) ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)