Trial IP marks (1 Viewer)

dany_starlet

HSC
Was everyone's trial IP marks out of 30?

We just got ours back. How did everyone go?

Peartie

HSC
i got 23/30 from one and 27/30 from another - so i ended up getting 25/30 which was pretty good

dany_starlet

HSC
awesome work. You kicked my arse!

I got 20/30... pretty disappointed but what can ya do..

Peartie

HSC
damn u....stupid people that do really well someone at my school also got 30/30

courtnez

Now, what I want is Facts
HSC
I'd prefer not to think that I was a stupid person who received full marks. I worked hard for it. Anyway, only trials. Who knows what'll be said in the actual thing?

sascha_ryner

HSC
I got 27/30 for my trial mark, but im so curious to know what BOS gave me!!! So far, well up til what I know from my school, only the performances have been nominated, and the girl who was nominated got around that mark as well, and then got 30 so everyone is even more curious what everyone got!

niteshade1312

HSC
we didnt get a trial mark for ip.. but form what teacher said, he said id be right up there, form his past experience

supergirl

HSC
i did theatre criticism and got 30/30.
i worked really hard on 3 of them and then wrote one of them the day before it was due for trials and my teacher said that was the best one and not to change a thing! i love working under pressure, hahaha.

argh, i wish we knew what bos gave us :/

niteshade1312

HSC
I have no idea what I will get because we didnt have to hand them in for trials. We had a work in process earlier, and i didn't do too well there because they weren't completed. Then I worked on themr eally hard, and my teacher thinks thats judging by the standard of last years critical analisis student who got 30/30, he thinks I would be up there..

Hopefully the BOS likes nice layouts, cause mine look like they are straight out of teh newspaper!

delicate_evelyn

HSC
sascha_ryner said:
I got 27/30 for my trial mark, but im so curious to know what BOS gave me!!! So far, well up til what I know from my school, only the performances have been nominated, and the girl who was nominated got around that mark as well, and then got 30 so everyone is even more curious what everyone got!
i'm sorry this might sound like a dumb question but what do you mean by she was nominated?

delicate_evelyn

HSC
ohok sorry jsut wasn't sure what you meant. Well obviously no one from our school got nominated, how did those people find out anyway, like do they get a letter sent to them or do they notify the school first. Just wondering, but congrats to all those people who did, it will be really interesting to see them.

sascha_ryner

HSC
Well I think by now, most performances would have been nominated, I'm not sure though. Submitted are still being marked? Again not sure, and I think you find out through your school

Madstar

How do you find out if your Project got into OnStage? Not a performance, but a directors folio or costume etc? does anyone know when you would find out?

kristie87

HSC
Your school notifies you when they receive word from the BOS. As to when you find out...that's subject to speculation. Nobody really knows. It could be anywhere from the time we finish our exams to early December.

It's pretty retarded leaving everyone in the lurch like that...

But apparently, there have been some people nominated in Sydney for non-performance IP's. Whether there's any truth in that, I also have no idea. If there was, surely there would of been more people on here saying that they'd been nominated for non-performance IP's.

Last edited:

evviebaby

HSC
my reviews were on The Sapphires (belvior), The Lion King (capitol), The Winslow Boy (local theatre, newy rep) and Rays Tempest (belvior). for my trial i got 26/30 altogether i think... i got like 27, 23, 24, 25 or something? i dont know.

i was the only one in my class who did theatre, another girl did promotion and the 9 other ppl did performance lol i dont think anyone from my skl was nominated for on stage or performance but i dont kno about kate or i..??

i want a band 6 in drama soo bad!! our group was really good.... i hope... and im not looking forward to fridays exams. does anyone kno how ranking works in drama? im 2nd.. but say my IP got highest marks... wud it go to the 1st person... or do u get ur own IP and GP marks and the theory marks go on rankings? someone please enlighten me.

Peartie

HSC
Sydney IP's at least have been nominated (well people in my school have been) and performance got nominated ages ago because they were looked at by the 'directors' of onstage before the exams started...

courtnez

Now, what I want is Facts
HSC
i want a band 6 in drama soo bad!! our group was really good.... i hope... and im not looking forward to fridays exams. does anyone kno how ranking works in drama? im 2nd.. but say my IP got highest marks... wud it go to the 1st person... or do u get ur own IP and GP marks and the theory marks go on rankings? someone please enlighten me.
I think everything just gets lumped together, which explains why we never find out our IP, GP or theory marks on their own (for the external marking). I guess the person who gets the best mark with everything added up gets 1, and it goes down from so on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)