Trial HSC Examinations (1 Viewer)

seano77

Walk On
HSC
Re: trials

My trials are week 3. Unfortunately my attempts to write notes end up with a document that is a complete copy of the texbook. lol. I think I'll force myself to go through syllabus's and write one sentence per dot point.. Think thats a good idea?

WannaBang?

HSC

seano77 said:
My trials are week 3. Unfortunately my attempts to write notes end up with a document that is a complete copy of the texbook. lol. I think I'll force myself to go through syllabus's and write one sentence per dot point.. Think thats a good idea?
The best form of note taking is writing small one sentence lines next to syllabus dot points and then also learning the syllabus.

Trust me, all the smart kids study like that.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC

I tend to copy things aswell. I try to reword them, but for some reason suck at it =) I'm trying to get out of that habit though. I'm also trying to make detailed notes, because I feel like otherwise I won't know enough to talk about things?

WannaBang?

HSC

Hollieee said:
I tend to copy things aswell. I try to reword them, but for some reason suck at it =) I'm trying to get out of that habit though. I'm also trying to make detailed notes, because I feel like otherwise I won't know enough to talk about things?
I just waffle on about random crap that is loosely based around a syllabus dot point and I seem to get by pretty well.

wendus

krawr.
HSC

my trials are in week 2 and 3 next term :(
am hoping to start preparations in the holidays, and get my 4 assessments next week over and done with!

Felix Jones

HSC

i started my trials already...done English paper 1, adv. English paper 2, u unit maths, got ext maths today, biology on Friday, business, Monday, chemistry Tuesday, and physics on Wednesday....wtf no breaks....bloody hell.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC

Well I have 2 days where I have exam double ups. One day I have 3 exams, but obviously they'll move one cause it's on the same time as another.
Catholic Trial timetable can kiss my arse.

Felix Jones

HSC

Hollieee said:
Well I have 2 days where I have exam double ups. One day I have 3 exams, but obviously they'll move one cause it's on the same time as another.
Catholic Trial timetable can kiss my arse.
lol...rage.

iirwin

HSC

i havent got my timetable yet and wont get it till a week befr the trials... what a shiat school

osamabanana

HSC

ive already had my 2 english papers, physics and 2 unit maths tests. have chemistry tomorrow and mod history, ext history and ext maths next week. its bloody ridiculous

DekarTyphon

HSC
Uni Grad

no timetables yet either, but honestly that just means that if i do well it'll make the hsc that much easier.

week four ours start. times like this make me glad that i'm only doing 8 units this year.

iirwin

HSC
Jezuz crist i neva reelized ow lucky i am... trials oonly start week five till week 6

suks to be all of you

Zrap

glock9
HSC

osamabanana said:
ive already had my 2 english papers, physics and 2 unit maths tests. have chemistry tomorrow and mod history, ext history and ext maths next week. its bloody ridiculous
Do you go to Kotara High School?

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Worst thing ever, my phone went off with the tone "You've got Mail, Motherfucker"
ummmmmmmmm, everyone that heard was like :O, i was like :O teachers were like :O, full nearly got 0 if it wasnt for my english teacher laughing and confiscating my phone, sweet ordeal

emobopeep

fght ff yr dmns
HSC
Zrap said:
Worst thing ever, my phone went off with the tone "You've got Mail, Motherfucker"
ummmmmmmmm, everyone that heard was like :O, i was like :O teachers were like :O, full nearly got 0 if it wasnt for my english teacher laughing and confiscating my phone, sweet ordeal
lol. If that happened in an exam I was in, I'd more likely laugh at the tone than get annoyed like everyone else. I guess it'd depend on how deeply concentrated I was. =D

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC

iirwin said:
i havent got my timetable yet and wont get it till a week befr the trials... what a shiat school
My schools giving timetables out tomorrow, but seeing as we're using catholic papers, I looked their timetable up on the net.
gaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygay.

And yeah, term 4 aye. I'm heaps scared.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
No she means term 4 for us.
Our term 1 was everyone elses' term 4, yeah?

=)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)