trial exams (1 Viewer)

ashik1

HSC
I've been trying my butt off in finding trial hsc exam papers for the top selective schools and colleges, and i've found a few, but i want more!!!

Can anyone please help me get more trials papers from the schools in bold named below. Thanks in advance.

hurlstone, north syd. boys, north syd. girls, st. george, fort street, hornsby girls

michael1990

HSC
ashik1 said:
I've been trying my butt off in finding trial hsc exam papers for the top selective schools and colleges, and i've found a few, but i want more!!!

Can anyone please help me get more trials papers from the schools in bold named below. Thanks in advance.

hurlstone, north syd. boys, north syd. girls, st. george, fort street, hornsby girls
Would you be willing to give me the papers that you have found that are revelant to the subjects i am currently studying?

notaaron

HSC
michael1990 said:
Would you be willing to give me the papers that you have found that are revelant to the subjects i am currently studying?
+1??

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Get them off tutors.

You'd be lucky to find them on the internet, getting them off tutors is your best bet however (although it'll cost you).

michael1990

HSC
tommykins said:
Get them off tutors.

You'd be lucky to find them on the internet, getting them off tutors is your best bet however (although it'll cost you).
Do you know of any tutors that have them?

Also where did the tutors get them from?

They cannot charge for papers that the school made, not themselves. That would be illegal.

I mean they could help their students with them. But selling them would be illegal.

runnable

HSC
michael1990 said:
Do you know of any tutors that have them?

Also where did the tutors get them from?

They cannot charge for papers that the school made, not themselves. That would be illegal.

I mean they could help their students with them. But selling them would be illegal.
I think he meant that the tutor required you to pay to go to his/her lessons(obviously), THEN you will get the papers. Thus indirectly paying.

michael1990

HSC
runnable said:
I think he meant that the tutor required you to pay to go to his/her lessons(obviously), THEN you will get the papers. Thus indirectly paying.
LOL

yeah i thought about that after i posted. Sorry.

ashik1

HSC
michael1990 said:
Yeah sure, they're easy to get, just go to boredofstudies.org then go to the resources page and choose what you want, they have heaps of papers for all the subjects that you're doing from a variety of schools such as james ruse, baulkham hills and sydney grammar.

But im a greedy person:mad1: and i want more, so if you or any1 else could help please do esp. in chem, bio n physics

Chibios

is totally a-MUSE-d!
HSC
ashik1 said:

[sarcasm] Thank you for excluding Sydney Girls off the list there matey... [/sarcasm]

Try lurking in the resources page, there are heaps there, but no solutions

ashik1

HSC
Chibios said:
[sarcasm] Thank you for excluding Sydney Girls off the list there matey... [/sarcasm]

Try lurking in the resources page, there are heaps there, but no solutions
yeah......... i've tried that repeatedly and i'm done with the resources from this site, i've also tried kewpid.net which has also been quite invaluable, but nowhere else.

My tutor wont gimme past trial papers unless i come first in any subject....well i go to a selective school u know, its not so easy.

so, got any other alternatives?

MysticalElement

Troll Slayer
HSC
hey
umm most schools just buy the catholic trail papers i go to a selective school and my teach said thats what they do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)