Trial Exam - Independent Paper (1 Viewer)

user

Old enough to know better
HSC
is the independent paper the one with that question on an architect who got fired and started up their own business, some country real estate agent offices, some company called Pictures inc for the DSS option, and a question on a MathsWhiz program for Multimedia systems?

Dario

HSC
Yeah, and it also had that golf handicap system for Golf Clubs in NSW. I didn't like having to draw the spreadsheet for Pictures Inc. I had to use a fair bit of liquid paper and it took a while. Also, it had designing a school website in the Multimedia section. That is the Inpedendent paper you are talking about.

user

Old enough to know better
HSC
my teacher's %(&*^ he gave us the independent paper, he writes or convenes or something to the catholic ipt and sdd papers (or did last year anyway) and we go to a government school!!!

last year he gave us an assessment task ripped off the internet. where he changed every second question to "critically evaluate"

and he marks in gradations of 0.25

jessika

law chicky
HSC
I did the independent paper about 2 weeks ago.

We dont have our marks back yet, but we should be getting them on monday.

sshh

HSC
N/A
user

Originally posted by user
my teacher's %(&*^ he gave us the independent paper, he writes or convenes or something to the catholic ipt and sdd papers (or did last year anyway) and we go to a government school!!!

last year he gave us an assessment task ripped off the internet. where he changed every second question to "critically evaluate"

and he marks in gradations of 0.25
So do u learn anything from this person? if Y, what do you care where they get stuff from (that's if u'r actually bein honest bout the assessment being ripped off from somewhere else). Re marks, so there must be some reason they mark like that - u should tell us that too.

natalie

re- hey wat was the highest at everyones school?

74% was highest at mine

esther

HSC
well i didt do as good as slush puppy but i got 85% and our highest was like 90 something... our average was 84% though... its was realli high
but like everyone in our class basicalli memorised the textbook and stuff....

jessika

law chicky
HSC
woah! you people have really high marks...
highest at my school was 70 something, and most people were getting 30-40%

but I passed so yay.

Dario

HSC
Someone getting less than 50 % in an IPT exam ? Whoa, didn't think that was even possible !

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Originally posted by Dario
Someone getting less than 50 % in an IPT exam ? Whoa, didn't think that was even possible !
hmm well if you weren't being sarcastic:

all we do in class in go on the net, and write emails etc or do assignments due for other classes.
Like for the option topics alot of people were getting marks under 5 out of 20.

Some people didn't even realise that we didn't have to do every option topic and so they did every option. And half of us didn't even know what option topics we did in class.

I got 75% (3rd) and from memory the guy that came first got 78% I think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)