TRIAL CASE STUDIES (1 Viewer)

AKONS

HSC
As trials are coming up are you guys out there really getting a case study for each dot point or sub dot point? I don't know if that is what I should be doing or if its overkill.

Thanks in advance guys :)

idkkdi

HSC
As trials are coming up are you guys out there really getting a case study for each dot point or sub dot point? I don't know if that is what I should be doing or if its overkill.

Thanks in advance guys :)
Lol, read the Qantas book, get some data, and then make up the rest. I assume you know how to do this?

E.g. In order to ensure customer satisfaction, Qantas offers partial refunds or refunds for tickets in unfortunate circumstances -----> I know every
airline has to have some refund policy in place. Easy insertion of a case study.

You could have multiple case studies if you want, but honestly, two's enough.

Last edited:

mrlouis1

HSC
Don't worry about a case study per dot point - perhaps the main topics - marketing, ops, HR, finance

Also if you make up a case study in the exam e.g. Habib's Haircuts or Jack's Pizza etc, the marker won't care or be bothered to search the company up. As long as you be realistic and apply the relevant strategies that's fine (do this last resort) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)