Travelling time/distance (1 Viewer)

icecoffee

HSC
Between the Merewether building and Wallace Theatre; what's the best way to get there and around how long will it take?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
In a straight line. It will take distance in metres divided by speed in metres per second which will give you time.

Hope this helps.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
i had to do something similar to that last year (except from a place about 5 minutes further away from wallace). i pretty much just moved my mereweather lecture to an earlier time.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
the quickest way is probably:
-cross city road at the lights
-go up fisher road, turn into physics road and cross the square
-head up through the education courtyard thing and up wilkinson axis
-go across the carpark in front of Woolley to Wallace

it will take you a while, because it isn't anything close to a direct route. if you can change one of the classes to another time then that would probably be best, but if you can't it's certainly doable to get between the two. you might be a bit late to the wallace class though.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Quickest to duck behind Madsen, along Fisher Road, through Mungo Macallum, along the back street then past Woolley

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
I have to go from civil engineering to bosch.

Owned. It's like 1-1.5km

icecoffee

HSC
the quickest way is probably:
-cross city road at the lights
-go up fisher road, turn into physics road and cross the square
-head up through the education courtyard thing and up wilkinson axis
-go across the carpark in front of Woolley to Wallace

it will take you a while, because it isn't anything close to a direct route. if you can change one of the classes to another time then that would probably be best, but if you can't it's certainly doable to get between the two. you might be a bit late to the wallace class though.
Quickest to duck behind Madsen, along Fisher Road, through Mungo Macallum, along the back street then past Woolley
Thanks so much for the help! I shall have to try these routes out during o-week or something. For the moment, i have an hour between class so i guess it shouldn't be a problem. :)

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
That's the fastest one. I had to walk from Merewether Lecture Theatre 1 to Woolley Tutorial Rooms every week. I guarantee after crossing the lights and going along Madsen is the fastest route.

snowiie

snowy~~
HSC
How about the fastest route from Carslaw to Civil Engineering building? And from Civil Engineering to Bosch? Also from Carslaw to Bosch?

Thanks in advance.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
How about the fastest route from Carslaw to Civil Engineering building? And from Civil Engineering to Bosch? Also from Carslaw to Bosch?

Thanks in advance.
Carslaw to Civil Eng? Man there's a lot of options there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)