Traveling Overseas long flights (1 Viewer)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
Tulipa said:
The difference between business and economy is huge, it's so much more comfortable and relaxing.

The difference between business and first though? Minimal.
that is indeed true
i wanna sleep on the skybed :(
guess i gotta start saving if i want to travel on business class then i suppose

James747

HSC
jemsta said:
damn i wanna travel on business class at least
i know i wont be complaining...even if was a sydney-london flight
I wanna travel on first! ><"

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
James747 said:
I wanna travel on first! ><"
bahaha doesnt the cost of first class from syd-london equate to the cost of a brand new small car?
need to strike it lucky

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I've never been privledged enough to fly business or first. :( I hate economy, too. It's mainly the minimal leg room that gets me. I need to stretch, and when I'm stuck next to some 6-foot-6 giant who acts like I'm such an inconvenience every time I need to get up...it's not fun.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
Jachie said:
I've never been privledged enough to fly business or first. :( I hate economy, too. It's mainly the minimal leg room that gets me. I need to stretch, and when I'm stuck next to some 6-foot-6 giant who acts like I'm such an inconvenience every time I need to get up...it's not fun.
im sure most of us aernt priviledged enough to travel on other classes other than economy
plus, itll only be for a few hours depending on where you go so meh
maybe next time you should ask for an aisle seat :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
lol thats a good point
i might actually do that in my next flight...plus you dont have to disturb anyone beside you if you have the window seat

pete_mate

HSC
people get so caught up in the business class/ economy crap.

It is where the airline makes all it's money on suckers, wine, space etc. doesnt cost the extra 8000 (or even more, i never cared to look) they charge you.

Honestly, if someone came to me and said;

"i'm going to pay you $8000 for 12 hours of work. During those 12 hours you can sit around, watch tv, eat and drink whatever you want, plus you can get absolutely shiftfaced if you like. However, you dont have thaat much space to move around. "

I guarantee most ppl will take the cash, most people have worse jobs than that in which they'd get paid less than $200 for the same amount of hours.

but when they're in the situation of spending their money they like to feel all important, look at mee im in first class,
i always laugh at them cos they forked out so much, suckers, it is only 12 hours! (going from syd to lax).

Hell, i dont even pay economy prices, staff travel is one 8th of economy prices.

Last edited:

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
When you've got to work the next day, being able to sleep in business class for those 13 (it's closer to 14 when you're flying back from LA) is so worth it.

But like you I don't have to pay full price so yeah.

First so isn't worth it unless you're an absolute primafreakingdonna who needs personal attention the whole time and pjs and sheets to sleep.

fush

HSC
pete_mate said:
people get so caught up in the business class/ economy crap.
It is called business class for a reason... The majority of business class passengers are in fact business men who use the service very often. Their company will pay for it hoping that it will lead to more efficient and productive work once reached the destination.

And again, if you can afford it, what is wrong with it??

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
It is something for the company to pay for though. You wouldn't want to pay the extra out of pocket. Personally I'm a fan of airports and flying in general so I don't mind long international flights on economy class.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)