Travel (1 Viewer)

naav

HSC
Best way to travel to USYD from Blacktown/Marayong ?

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Catch the train and then walk it from Redfern or catch a bus from Central to City Road (in between Darlington/Camperdown campus) or Footbridge/Mallet Street. Sorry, I don't know if there is a faster alternative. :(

naav

HSC
I caught the train to Redfern and walked for the open day. I'm guessing that's possibly the only appropriate way lol. Thanks but !

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I caught the train to Redfern and walked for the open day. I'm guessing that's possibly the only appropriate way lol. Thanks but !
Well it's by far the most popular way.

If you have one of those MyMulti tickets, you could get away with going to Central and catching the bus.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
If I have a first class at wallace or something then I'll catch a bus from central to the closest bus stop, but otherwise I walk from reddy.

dronee

HSC
N/A
If I have a first class at wallace or something then I'll catch a bus from central to the closest bus stop, but otherwise I walk from reddy.
^what he said.

ive been travelling last year from a few stations further from blacktown & the best way is by train to redfern/central depending where your classes are.
rush hours are HORRID though. i had to experience people breathing down my neck and pushing through to get to the door blahblah and not to mention the bo in the afternoon!
if i could i would avoid rush hours as much as possible. but the trains to the west is almost ALWAYS full leading up to and after peak hours.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
If your class is near broadway or that lake, you can catch any bus starting with a 4 or M from Railway Square (Central).

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
If your class is near broadway or that lake, you can catch any bus starting with a 4 or M from Railway Square (Central).
Okay, whatevs.

But mainly if you're going to the city road side of campus then catch any bus from Stand C that says "city road" and parra road Stand D that says "Parra Rd".

C --> City Road.

Duh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)