Travel concession declaration not on student card!! (1 Viewer)

joeyT93

HSC
Hey everyone,

I just recently got my student campus card today in my mail and it seems that usyd has forgotten to put my travel concession declaration on it?, I've already called the campus card centre and still waiting for a reply and I've already checked myuni to see if I have been approved of my travel concession and its already ticked green even though I haven't submitted or filled out anything online as when I went to submit my photo and declare my travel concession it was already ticked.
So I was wandering how do I go about getting my travel concession on my student card? By the way I am a continuing student, I have just finished my previous degree and am now applying for a new course?

Thanks.

_traveler_

That married guy
HSC
N/A
Walk in, explain and get sticker. Similar situation, got it fixed the day after I got my card. I forgot to fill in the student declaration since I never use myuni for anything.

joeyT93

HSC
ok then thanks for the help, I'll probably go to the student card centre tomorrow then:D

Shoom

HSC
N/A
What colour is the concession sticker this year?
I was glad when mine didn't come with the sticker. Now you actually get a nice shiny sticker instead of the printed on dull shit they give us.

_traveler_

That married guy
HSC
N/A
What colour is the concession sticker this year?
I was glad when mine didn't come with the sticker. Now you actually get a nice shiny sticker instead of the printed on dull shit they give us.
Golden/Orange with the year and a number in it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)