travel anyone? (1 Viewer)

bex

HSC
Seeing as this thread includes travel, is anyone going away these hols or in the near future? Or have you just got back from somewhere? whats yourmost memorable holiday....
Im going to Papua New Guinea in a weeks time to compete in the National Game Fishing Titles and visit relos... its gonna be a blast!

I also went away last hols to Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia which was absolutely AMAZING.. the biggest eye opener, i realise just how lucky i am to be me!

Now its your turn... Peace kids!

cakes

hi
HSC
I went to the US, Canada and Mexico during Dec-Jan.... it was sooooooooooooooooooooo cooooooooooool!!!! i wanna move to san diego

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
my family is going to america, ireland and singapore.
again.
of course, i'm not going.
again.

nah, I think I'll enjoy myself more here with just me and mum. sitting in the country fishing for 2 1/2 months isn't my idea of fun and excitement. I might go skiing later this year though. maybe.

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Just went to america last week, it's a little better than when I went a year ago. My favourite state would be NY and favourite city also happens to be NY :), but I really like Niagra Falls on the Canadian side, it looks better than the NY side.

I'd like to go to the European Alps for some nice skiing :)

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
We went to Spain, Italy, France, Hong Kong during the Dec holidays. I loved it, especially Paris. Id love to go back soon, maybe even study somewhere in Europe. One of my most memorable holidays was in Mexico, where we stayed in a small village around 30km from a live volcano.

JimBob

HSC
N/A
Went to Disneyland LA in '98, and last January I went to Canada and the US, basically Vancouver/Whistler and Las Vegas.
Twas a bit of fun, even if I did break my collarbone over there. That probably makes it the most memorable.

But next year, from April onwards til I don't know when, I'll be wandering around Europe, which should be fun.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
ill be going to amerca at the end of this yr hopefully if that counts

wandawoman

im going to the schoolies cruise at the end of this year! woo hoo! thats gonna be stopping off at vanuatu, new caledonia and some other island near there. Then im going to the philippines for a month!

Cant wait til school's over!!!!

Jay

am going to the great barrier reef for 2 weeks, staying on a vacant coral cay island (ie it is surrounded by reef), in a tent, there are toilets though, all my food and drink is included, my boat trip to the island is included, 2 nights stay in gladstone is included...

all my scuba diving from this little boat is included...

and the price? only 700$ oohh yea :)

subsidised of course by people at unsw who pay union fees

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
I just came back from Europe, actually I stayed mostly in Belgium. It was just totally unforgettable! Lots of beautiful European cities, crazy parties, fun people :)

I think mum said I can go back to Hong Kong this coming December or next year in Febuary. oh well, haven't been back for like almost 8 years so I am kinda looking forward to it!

laracroft

omg i love to travel!!! my dads in da travel industry so we go overseas pretty often, but not dis year czo its so impossible to take time off school, neways
i went to thailand in january, n did that the year b4 aswel, n also new zealand.........
also with in last few years i been to europe 2ince n the USA, japand Canada, singapore, hongkong.....the best was finland during da winter......i met santa!lol

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
^^^ hehe same here! ( as in we go overseas every year but we cant this year coz im in year 11) damn it! im having with drawal symptims even though we went away like 6 months ago

TheKey

HSC
subsidised of course by people at unsw who pay union fees
how does this work exacly? you just say Paris and they give u a discount, why would they do that? What do u have to do in return, wheres the catch?

olay

HSC
you guys are so lucky, i'm dying to travel but i'm brokeish. i can however afford "schoolies" [a la coffs harbour....not goldie or byron].

my whole family is going everywhere though my brother just got back from vietnam, in dec-jan my sis went to chicago, vienna, france, brussels and singapore; my bro lived in london and travelled all over europe last yr and a bit of the yr before, and he went to japan a couple of months ago and hes going all over europe again in a few months, plus the US....and my mom is going to china next month, then at the end of the yr all over europe, and possibly the US and canada. *cries*. take meee take mee!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)