Travel: Airlines that you'd like to fly with (1 Viewer)

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Do you have a favourite airline, or that you wish to fly with a particular airline, or just simply hate an airline? Just any interesting experience/ comments :)

Wish List
* Singapore Airline
* JAL

Love
* Cathay Pacific
British Airways' not bad either

Deleted-item
* Lufthansa- their intercontinental Europe City Liners weren't that bad, but the international service was so horrible.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
ive flown with quite a few airlines in my time, but id love to fly singapore, from what i hear its the bomb (well i guess thats not such a good description, but meh)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I've travelled on:

Singapore
Qantas
IcelandAir
British Airlines

And I've enjoyed all them immensely although IcelandAir was topnotch, especially since they upgraded our seats to first class from Keflavik International Airport to Heathrow.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
omg i hate flying.... or even the thought of... are there any that are safe?! haha sorry that was kinda off topic

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Raiks said:
I've travelled on:

Singapore
Qantas
IcelandAir
British Airlines

And I've enjoyed all them immensely although IcelandAir was topnotch, especially since they upgraded our seats to first class from Keflavik International Airport to Heathrow.
awww... *all jealous* why did you get an upgrade??

HSC
i've been on ansett, qantas and cathay pacific, but i want to go on singapore airlines.
damn ansett collapse and i lost my free ticket!!

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
qantas used to be great but now theyre getting shit. cathay pacific have an awesome lounge in hong kong and so id assume they would be a nice airline to fly with. not really a fan of BA. ill say qantas is the best because of the business and first class they have compared to BA. but in economy, theyre all ok.

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Ansett was great both international and domestic when it was around
Quatas is shithouse

Ive liked
-Singapore airlines
-luftansa-cathay pacific

British is so so.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Singapore is probably the best aifline I've flown with..bahh the entertainment is so good :D ..and Thai comes 2nd <<I've noticed that both of these airlines don't hire oldies like others do.. there must be strict age/height/look rules..coz Singapore and Thai have the best crew...

..Qantas has those new sky-beds so their getting better I guess

I'd have to say the worst is American Airlines.. hardly any leg room the trip was just horrid! :rolleyes:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Yeah, I've always heard that Singapore airlines is the best, except I've only ever flown Qantas :(

bex

HSC
ive flown with a fair few..

thai
cathay
malaysian
brittish airways
vietnam air
air niugini
qantas
united airlines

the best was definately cathay, thai and malaysian
the worst- qantas and BA. the service was terrible and the food was gross!

id love to fly businass class on united arab emrites.. its apparently the best in the world.. each seat is more like a littl epod thing that turns into a bed, the business class people have their own chef and in each seat you have your own personal minibar!

t & co.

HSC
N/A
I've flown on:

singapore
cathay
qantas
virgin
air new zealand
malaysian
some random american airline

The best is definitely singapore for entertainment and service and cathay's not bad either. It's only now that qantas is catching up to them, in terms of economy class, but qantas business class is damn nice.

mishka

HSC
N/A
I've only been to Japan, on Japan Airlines. It was fun, but my argument is in ALL planes, if they remove just TWO rows, everyone would get more leg room!!!

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
ToO LaZy ^* said:
i've been on ansett, qantas and cathay pacific, but i want to go on singapore airlines.
damn ansett collapse and i lost my free ticket!!
I love Ansett!! It was one of my favourites. We flew with it when we came to Australia. I can't believe it's shut down :(

ezzy85 said:
qantas used to be great but now theyre getting shit. cathay pacific have an awesome lounge in hong kong and so id assume they would be a nice airline to fly with. not really a fan of BA. ill say qantas is the best because of the business and first class they have compared to BA. but in economy, theyre all ok.
Cathay Pacific was rated Airline of the Year a while back. I think this year, it came third. While Singapore Airline came 1st. Emirates came second, Qantas is 4th

and you are soooo right :) Cathay has been rated to have the best lounge!!

http://www.airlinequality.com/

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
sugaryblue said:
awww... *all jealous* why did you get an upgrade??
Because I asked if there any spare seats we could sit in because the guy across the aisle was using his laptop and his keyboard punching was a little irritating, and they turned around and said 'Well, theres 2 spare seats in First Class if you'd like to take advantage of them' so we jumped at it and lived it up.

How good is an airline when they move you to first class purely because of a mild irritation when all I was going to ask for is some earplugs...

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
santaslayer said:
The Singarpore Airline attendents are hawwwwwwttt......!! :uhhuh: :p
So are the IcelandAir ones, a plane with 5ft 10 Blonde scandinavian mid 20 females... It was surreal.... even my girlfriend was commenting on how sex they all were, it was unbelievable, enough for us to go take pictures of them all just to show everyone back here.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Umm flown with Brindabella (small one, part of Qantas) that was ok, it was only a 45min flights anyway.
RAAF- G-forces are fun. So is having the back open on a herc :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)