Transferrring from UTS law to UNSW law (1 Viewer)

pyjamapants

HSC
N/A
Hi,

I am going into my 2nd year of business/law at UTS and I just received an offer to study commerce/law at UNSW.

I was just wondering if there was anyone out there who may also have made this transition and has any advice for me? In particular, I was wondering if the structure was noticeably different??

I currently live 1 hour and a bit away from UTS so I'm worried about the additional travel time. I'm trying to weigh up the costs/benefits.

any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

leoyh

mic`
HSC
Additional travel time is a 15 minute bus ride.

r1ckyla

HSC
Also how difficult was it to transfer from UTS combined law to UNSW combined law? What type of marks/WAM did you need and how many positions were open?
Im considering both universities but my atar was 99.1, below the UNSW cutoff so I'm wondering if its better to transfer from UTS combined law to UNSW or do an internal transfer from a course with UNSW

rayy_bann

HSC
Hi,

I am going into my 2nd year of business/law at UTS and I just received an offer to study commerce/law at UNSW.

I was just wondering if there was anyone out there who may also have made this transition and has any advice for me? In particular, I was wondering if the structure was noticeably different??

I currently live 1 hour and a bit away from UTS so I'm worried about the additional travel time. I'm trying to weigh up the costs/benefits.

any advice would be greatly appreciated :)
Out of curiousity, how were you able to do it, ATAR wise/GPA wise? This is a path a really want to take, and just want to know if I'm on the right track.

thanks! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)