Transferring (1 Viewer)

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
Hey i got offered a spot at UOW for bachelor of commerce, im wondering if its possible to transfer to arts/commerce like during next year coz its same uai..is there a chance of that happening???

santaslayer

HSC
Shifty said:
Hey i got offered a spot at UOW for bachelor of commerce, im wondering if its possible to transfer to arts/commerce like during next year coz its same uai..is there a chance of that happening???
You can do it b4 2nd session.
Or you can do it late round

suz

HSC
yere i agree with santa, apply for the late round
best of luck!!!

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Yeah, you only need a credit average and a bit of charisma to transfer over to a Comm/Arts. It's one of the easiest transfers in the university between those courses. I didn't have a problem with it but when transferring, you'll have to talk to the subdean and make sure you know what arts major you want to do and exactly why.

You can transfer at the end of any semester although it doesn't really matter if you don't do it straight away as you can still complete your commerce subjects in the meantime.

santaslayer

HSC
Raiks said:
You can transfer at the end of any semester although it doesn't really matter if you don't do it straight away as you can still complete your commerce subjects in the meantime.

ie. you don't waste any time...whenever you choose to take up the arts part..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)