Transferring out of Usyd (1 Viewer)

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
So is anyone here transferring out of Usyd? I'm not, but pretty much everyone I know who did first year in 05 is applying to transfer out. I only know a few who actually want to stay.

HSC
N/A
Usyd was shit for me this year, I didn't have any motivation to learn.

I seriously considered transferring to Melbourne or ANU but my parents threatened to cut me off, and i'm saving for grad school

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I was planning to do B commerce at UNSW in 06 but I'm a complacent creature so im staying put. Im getting ready to fork out 600 again in a few months time. Sigh

Dapto

HSC
transfer out ayy???
i know no one transfering out but a whole bunch transfering in (mainly from western LOLLLLLL)
first year was like soooooooo incredibly shit for me too. but second year was much better, and i am looking forward to 3rd

maybe i just got better lecturers..not sure.. but how can ppl transfering out tell if the other uni;s are better? im curious

Generator

HSC
N/A
Sarah168 said:
I was planning to do B commerce at UNSW in 06 but I'm a complacent creature so im staying put. Im getting ready to fork out 600 again in a few months time. Sigh
It's only around $500 (there's a $100 'building contribution fee' for first year students).

Edit: Only $500 or so... I may be opposed to VSU, but that is still too high, and the fact that it must be paid annually rather then be split and paid semesterly is almost a crime as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:

I-Jester

Intergalactic Jester
HSC
I'll be transferring out unless I can get a transfer to Economics and Social Sciences/Law.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Generator said:
It's only around $500 (there's a $100 'building contribution fee' for first year students).

Edit: Only $500 or so... I may be opposed to VSU, but that is still too high, and the fact that it must be paid annually rather then be split and paid semesterly is almost a crime as far as I'm concerned.
oh yeah, the building contribution. I remember thinking it was a joke at the beginning of 05 lol.

I agree with the opinion that it's far too high. I wouldnt mind it as much if we didnt have to fork it out all in one go. It's alot of money to forego at one time.

sarevok

HSC
I was originally goign to transfer to comm/sci at new sotuh then i realised that UNSW is a boring hole with too many international students so i'm going to do this degree at usyd

jessum

HSC
i applied for a transfer to population health at wollongong. i do liberal studies at sydney... its just so broad and useless. great fun..,. but wheres it gunna get me.
i dont find out till possibly 2 weeks before semester starts whether i get to go to wollongong though. its a real pain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)