Transferring but staying at USyd - do I get a new Unikey account login? (1 Viewer)

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Gosh I hope not because I'm pretty much using my current one as my default email address for everything.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
No you don't.

Unikey, student number etc remain the same.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Thanks. Also, is it normal that I'm being treated like a student that's just finished the HSC and not like a student that's transferring with all of this UAC/USyd correspondence and stuff?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Nothing changes. They treat everyone the same because it's easier I guess.

nick1689

HSC
We dont have to get a new ID right?

And Im guessing we need to take in our results notice to get credit for the subjects we've already done, but is there anything else we need to take? And when we actually enrol, can we select senior units, or do we have to select junior units and wait till we get credit for the subjects we've already done?

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
We dont have to get a new ID right?

And Im guessing we need to take in our results notice to get credit for the subjects we've already done, but is there anything else we need to take? And when we actually enrol, can we select senior units, or do we have to select junior units and wait till we get credit for the subjects we've already done?
On the credit application sheet it says we don't need a results notice if we're USyd students. And I suppose we'd have to select our junior units and the nget the people at the science office to do our senior units or just wait.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I selected senior units when I enrolled. I didn't recieve credit until about 3 weeks later. There didn't seem to be any problem.

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
When I transferred I didn't ask for my old UoS to be credited until a year later. All it meant was that I had to have special permission forms signed off for every one of my subjects, and since they knew I was transferring and have met the requirement it wasn't much of a hassle.

nick1689

HSC
So I do go to the arts faculty to get the credit right (and not like the student centre or anything?)?

And do I have to un-enrol from my original degree or something? Hopefully theyll just tell me what to do at the arts faculty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)