Transferring between campuses via UAC (1 Viewer)

Rayanaldo

HSC
N/A
I've put B Business (Accounting ) (same course im doing now at Blacktown) at Parramatta as my second preference.

If I get an offer to go to Parra, does that mean that I have to attend the Academic Advise Sessions they have for new enrolments? Or do I just fill out the normal re-enrolment form?

I've tried to do the Internal Guaranteed Transfer as well.

klh

HSC
ahhh, same thing i did last year mate...GICTS and UAC, but i used UAC as internally they dont allow parra trasnfers [in my day....dunno about now though]
ok, if you do get to parramatta [via UAC], you will have oto go the the academic advising day as you will need to fillout an academic credit form and ask which units to pick and fill in your CSP [HECS} form again as you have technically transferred into a new course.

FOr internal, you dont need to do anything except inform centrelink about your changes [if so] else yeah you have to change your units to parramatta and not blacktown.

what is your first choice? good luck.

Rayanaldo

HSC
N/A
I've put B Business at UTS as my first preference. But if I don't get that, I'm hoping i go to Parra campus to do the course I'm currently doing.

I don't think I'm going to apply internally because the lady at the student centre said that i have to hand in the GICTS form with my re-enrolment form by this week. She said i need to submit 2 re-enrolment forms. One with subjects at Blacktown and the other with subjects at Parra (the one with subjects at Parra by this week). I haven't even thought about what subjects I'm going to do yet for next year!

Thats why i believe it will be easier to get in through UAC.

If i do get in through UAC, does that mean that i have to get an academic transcript when I'm at the AAS? And when I'm at that session, what subjects do i put in the enrolment form?

klh

HSC
yes UAC is much easier as less forms, but you just do them later, when you ge tmore info so its ok.
not sure about internally how its like that, i just handed my gicts in and waited for the result, and i got in but i wrote campbelltown, and then i got my uac at parra so i canceled it. also, the admin got confused with which application to use and i chose my internal one so more crap....anyway, uac is much clear cut and efficient.
if you go to UTS, then yes you need to get a acdemic trasncript, but if you get to parra, no need as its already on your record that they can get to with your id number.
at AAS for uws, they have the coordinaters there advising you what to do for the whole year, but you wait in line and htey assess you on the spot. 1 line for tafe, the other folr uni people. its a stupid lecture, but they tell you about the course a bit and the forms you need to enrol, then you have another lecture on another day about the course in more detail and get the course booklet etc. just like orientation day again...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)