Transfering (1 Viewer)

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Lust apply for a B. Arts/LLB through early entry. You'll get in...unless you fail every schol subject and your principal hates you.

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
Argonaut said:
On an entirely unrelated note, why is the only available parking at the colleges all the way over at Albies? I'm not complaining or anyhting, but it just seems odd. If you see a sexy Midgnight Blue Metallic 2001 Mitsubishi Lancer Coupe registered AWS-66J, named 'Vera' (long story) and parked on the south side of the central carpark facing St. Alberts, that's me.
mmmmm yeah sometimes there is no parking at albies... i've had times where i can't park out the front or back of albies (including the street) and park in the carpark between albies and d&s and then get yelled at by d&s ppl saying "bloody albies" etc. (i have albies stickers on my car) - excuse me but where did it say that that carpark was d&s parking only... GET OVER YOURSELVES d&S!!

$a®e

HSC
duval food is bad...from what i hear albies get it the best...however i took the going home option where the food is always good...my ass is outta duval at the end of semester yeww...here i come bond university..so my advice if u wanna go to une, its an awesome uni...live in town!

moose87

"iwnf"
HSC
two minute noodles usualy do the trick when college dishes us poo on a plate...
the parking issue is gay! damn the uni for taking our $50 and not having newhere for ppl to park their cars...
i have to be honest - ive forgotten what this thread was actually about !

machine169

Anchorman
HSC
I don't think its too hard to transfer from arts to law. But beware that i know a few people that have managed to fail there first couple of Law units and revert back again. I'm studying Commerce/Law now called Business and Law and am in my 4th year and it gets a lot harder the longer you go through the 5 yr combined degrees. I think i have been a little fortunate to pass everything. I am thinking of compiling a law study book with good notes for the law subjects. I live with three other guys in town and we all do law. If people think of moving to town i would do it if you want to go better in your study and want more time to yourself etc. Food is better. I became affiliated with Austin so i don't miss out too much on the party side of things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)