Transfering From UWS To UTS (1 Viewer)

Campione

HSC
Okay the comprehensive course that I am studying is:

Current Bachelor Studying: Bachelor Of Science at UWS

Transferring To : Bachelor of Biotechnology or Bachelor of Biotechnology/ Combined Business.

UAI : 67.60

What I would like to confirm is how long I might have to study for at the UWS until I can actually submit a transfer application?

Once again the transferring processes may be different, but I have not quite had the decent time intervals to contact the Universities and enquire about the transition. If it is all possible can anyone provide me with a link that may assist with my query. Thanks again............

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Okay the comprehensive course that I am studying is:

Current Bachelor Studying: Bachelor Of Science at UWS

Transferring To : Bachelor of Biotechnology or Bachelor of Biotechnology/ Combined Business.

UAI : 67.60

What I would like to confirm is how long I might have to study for at the UWS until I can actually submit a transfer application?

Once again the transferring processes may be different, but I have not quite had the decent time intervals to contact the Universities and enquire about the transition. If it is all possible can anyone provide me with a link that may assist with my query. Thanks again............
You aimed for 92 but you got 67.60, damn your optimistic.

dm4n

HSC
should be 1.00FTE but for some courses it might be different :bomb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)