Transfer UWS to MACQ (1 Viewer)

kat12345

HSC
N/A
Hi

I would like to transfer from UWS to MACQ into Bcom- Professional Accounting in the mid year intake

I have completed the first year equivalent at UWS at the end of this semester, so will my application be considered only on my GPA or do they consider my ATAR also? (and do they consider my current semester even though it wont be done until june/july?)

Also, what sort of GPA would I need for this course? MACQ has a GPA out of 4 so I am not sure.

Finally, is there any way to find out if I can receive credit for my previous study before I apply, or would I need to wait until if/when I get an offer

Thank you for your help!

kat12345

HSC
N/A
Never mind about if this semester results count. UAC has advised that they wont :(

kentonite

HSC
lol i want to transfer from uws too. i was looking for help because at the bottom floor of the nursing department because my vuws account was screwing up. i waited for 20 minutes no body came. got out and got a subway. went back to the enquire desk and there was 3 ladies there and they were just looking at the computers not approaching me.
they should change the staff but the teachers are good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)