Transfer to a different law school (1 Viewer)

zaches1

HSC
Hi there,

I'm a first year law student. I was wondering if anyone here knows the GPA required to transfer to the ANU law school? (eg - HD average, D average, etc).
The transfer is hence, between law schools (same discipline, different university).
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Depends on the law school you're coming from. If you have a D avg without fails it should be all good.

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
Hi there,

I'm a first year law student. I was wondering if anyone here knows the GPA required to transfer to the ANU law school? (eg - HD average, D average, etc).
The transfer is hence, between law schools (same discipline, different university).
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
5.2/7 GPA on a 7 scale, or a high credit average.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
There's no real point... Most job apps ask for academic transcripts... You need to show a transcript with all the prescribed subjects completed... Meaning, you will also need to show the academic record of the other institution you attended... Employers will see right through the fact you transferred to a different university in an attempt to make yourself look more employable... (Not that the place you attended university has a considerable bearing, it does, but it can be negated through good grades, extra curricular activities, etc)

Unless it is for a purpose which is understandable (eg: for a suitable living arrangement) there's really not much of a point...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)