transfer plz help (1 Viewer)

kaspa

sorry 4 bothering again but i really need help. i have been accepted into acu for exercise science however i realy wanted to go to sydney. do u think it would be easier 4 me to transfer from acu (since the course is virtually identical) or woudl it be easier if i accept my offer into syd however this is only a basic rehab course.???

anyone plz help. thanks.

kaspa

oh and after accepting the rehab course i was planning on transfering internally to sports science. thanks again

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
easier? u still have to get the same results to transfer, since UAC creates your entrance score as an average of UAI and 1st year uni results (50/50) - so easier, we dont know, mayb the subjects at ACU may be easier

santaslayer

HSC
yea, minais right
hey will some MOD plz just post a single thread for transferring, going into deatil the requirements and everything coz i seem to be reading a lotta transferring questions which have basically the same answers

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
of course minais right, he is always right!! ;)

it would prob be better to go to ACU and do first year there, then try to transfer back...not because you necessarily have more chance of getting in or whatever, but it will mean you wont have to catch up on units that you missed doing the rehab course

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Originally posted by Minai
easier? u still have to get the same results to transfer, since UAC creates your entrance score as an average of UAI and 1st year uni results (50/50) - so easier, we dont know, mayb the subjects at ACU may be easier
Does this same ratio, and concept of UAI and first year results apply for Queensland Universities? I realise you may not know, if not, do you know anybody that would be able to answer this query?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by blue_chameleon
Does this same ratio, and concept of UAI and first year results apply for Queensland Universities? I realise you may not know, if not, do you know anybody that would be able to answer this query?
Mmm, yes I'm not sure about that
your best bet is to go here: http://www.qtac.edu.au/ and get a contact number and ask them directly, since QTAC are responsible for queensland admissions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)