transfer in commerce dept (1 Viewer)

englishbarry

im a first year student studying economics (social sciences) at usyd, and looking to transfer to commerce/arts or commerce (lib stud). i was wondering if anyone knew what marks i would have needed to get, and considering my uai was 91.8 and uni marks 62.75 av, what chance would i have.

Dingo

Banned
hahah your uni marks r too shit..

but its too late to apply now applications via uac are long overdue mate .... hahahaha
guess you stuck in b eco
try externally transfering to b business at uts...
its easier the get in there..

peace^^

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
Unfortunately Dingo is right!

You really needed a Credit average (65%) to have chance. You UAI is alright though but i don't think that you have the necessary uni marks to get.

anyway you are too late as dingo said. Perhaps just do a masters in commerce when you graduate???

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
i thought it was a distinction average and not a credit average. well thats what the person at the e+b faculty told me.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
dont u have to apply thru UAC anyway?
and isnt it a bit late for that..?

Dingo

Banned
thats what i said minai.. and yes you need a distinctoin avg to get into b commerce at usyd, however you only need a credit avg to get into b business at uts.

peace^^

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Dingo
thats what i said minai.. and yes you need a distinctoin avg to get into b commerce at usyd, however you only need a credit avg to get into b business at uts.

peace^^
that still depends on your UAI..

Aj10001

Yeah..that would be great
HSC
My UAI was 91.15, if my uni marks are good would i be able to transfer to UNSW economics or is that not realistic?

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
Originally posted by Aj10001
My UAI was 91.15, if my uni marks are good would i be able to transfer to UNSW economics or is that not realistic?
I think that is completely realistic. So just get a distinction average then you'll have a really good chance, more so at Usyd since the UAI cut-off is around 91.00 and sure to remain around that area, if not a few points higher.

Aj10001

Yeah..that would be great
HSC
Originally posted by zannaz
I think that is completely realistic. So just get a distinction average then you'll have a really good chance, more so at Usyd since the UAI cut-off is around 91.00 and sure to remain around that area, if not a few points higher.
Great!, what about UNSW economics, is that out of the question even if i get good uni marks (my uai was 91.15)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)