transfer engineering UTS to UNSW?? (1 Viewer)

MoOTz

meh~
HSC
how hard is it to transfer from a double degree science and engineering to UNSW? also i am second year, would it be possible to transfer and start with the third year??

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i heard with engineering that they take either your UAI, or your tertiary results, depending on which one is better.
you could transfer now if you want (where mid year transfer applications open now)
so if you have a relatively high UAI/uni grades, then the transfer shouldnt be that difficult.

MoOTz

meh~
HSC
really? thanks. would it take long to complete the transfer procress eg application forms etc, or is it too late to apply now. i heard the end date is like may 30 or something

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
nope, they close on june 1st, so you still have time to lodge your application in if you wish to transfer to uts

MoOTz

meh~
HSC
sorry for the questions :p but im a little confused with the transfering process, do i apply online and also fill in a unsw transfer application form? or do u just need to apply on uac??

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
apply via uac.
you still have time for a mid year transfer, so if you wish to transfer now, now it's the time to do it

ioniser

HSC
all mid year transfers are based on uai.However if you apply at the end of the year they will take half your uni results and half your uai.

4eyesnb

HSC
N/A
Transfer to UNSW Engineering .... that must be an act of bravery.:rofl: and there should be plenty of space for new guys.

Because I know there were alot of comrades drop out after 1st or 2nd yr of Comp Eng/ EE/ Telecom.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)