Tori Amos tour! (1 Viewer)

olay

HSC
yayaya i got tix... :) it was meant to be i swear it. that day i found out she was touring i had 'a sorta fairytale' in my head out of nowhere... so then i started talking about tori to my friend... and then got an sms from my friend telling me about it.. and THEN! i went home n checked my email, and i had one from the opera house which i'd just subscribed to.. with sthg like 'advanced booking for tori amos' in the msg title. :O FATE! :p can't wait yeyeyeyey :D

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
artfag always pulls through with the hilarious parodies :D

her cover of raining blood by slayer was actually a kinda interesting take on the song, but her best appearance was in Stripped Raped, and Strangled with Cannibal Corpse :D

HSC
N/A
w1ck3d_c10wn said:
artfag always pulls through with the hilarious parodies :D

her cover of raining blood by slayer was actually a kinda interesting take on the song, but her best appearance was in Stripped Raped, and Strangled with Cannibal Corpse :D
Not that I've actually heard it but so many people have said her cover of "Raining Blood" was pure shitness.

I want to see her just so I can hear the term "Pretty hate machine" used in a song :(

But not for 110 bucks. Christ.

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
if you listened to it,you'd realise that it took what was a very fast thrash metal song and turned it completely on its head.

Yeah of course its shit, because the song has been mutilated into being unrecognisable, but cool all the same

olay

HSC
WHO WENT WHO WENT??????????????????????????? WAS IT AMAZING, OR WAS IT AMAZING?!?!?! i can't believe how talented and detailed she is, down to the lighting! and that whole playing the organ with one hand and the piano with another!! *gushes* and how beautiful was her 'like a prayer' rendition?!?!

fave performances:
#1. like a prayer
#2. cool on your island
#3. sweet the sting or jamaica inn.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
im major bummed that i didnt go

i did meet her at martins place yesterday morning though which was sex

olay

HSC
:O you MET her?????????????????? i didn't even know she was going to be at martin place! how exciting. :) did she just do a meet n greet, or did she perform too?!

Zyklon

Banned
HSC
olay said:
i can't believe how talented and detailed she is, down to the lighting!
Since when did lighting reflect talent.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
I both understand and enjoy them Stamos if it makes you feel any better.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I heard that Tori Amos appeared at Pitt St HMV yesterday. Did anyone go?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)