Top 'speed' done and where? (1 Viewer)

CieL

HSC
Schoolies_2004 said:
Just seems alittle weird...... a Learner doesnt have any demerit points so hows it work then? They just lose their license? What if they are only starting their learning and struggle control their speed and accidently go over the limit etc :confused:
I remember my bf's friend speeding on his Ls with an instructing driver...... he had his Leaners suspended plus a fine

mitch_f1

HSC
Mate, it was in an automatic cressida, with over heating brakes (early braking), and on a short straight. Seriously, the SLR5000 that was there was hittig about 170 on the straight.

pottsy44

HSC
on club days at oran park they run the shorter circuit, where the straight is about 3/4 of the full length and has a much tighter first left hander, so early braking is is required also.

in saying this i havnt actually driven on the short circuit, but i do know oran park very well as i raced go-karts for 4 years on the go-kart circuit area.

ihgjuk

HSC
hit mach 5 in my old laser, it had a hole in the zorst which made flow a bit more.

would have kept going but i started going back in time, and if i went home 10 years younger my mum would have killed me.
Julian

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
veterandoggy said:
why not? there are multi laned roads around some schools coupled with enough road for a car to hit 200, although the date of the post would be a worry if it WAS true.
cause she's a woman :p

bizadfar

HSC
Serius said:
i also try and get from a to b

just a try and see how fast i can do it

then i try and beat that time

Holy crap dude, that's what I've been doing too. My fastest is like 7 mins from Victoria Avenue to Warringah road, -> Melwood avenue. I have my little mobile phone setup and timing hehehe. Best thing is when you start school around 10-11am, no traffic. I have to get off my L license, maybe I can find a few seconds here and there.

Last edited:

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Uhm accidently did 110km on the F3 freeway...merging... still on Ls... (2 more months and i'll try for my Ps...)

Got back down to 80km eventually :)

hefa13bt

HSC
somewhere between 240-260km/h (to scared 2 get a good look at it) on the new bypass in newcastle that runs from gateshead to near the john hunter (going past my schools bus) in my rx7

- L1n -

HSC
hefa13bt said:
somewhere between 240-260km/h (to scared 2 get a good look at it) on the new bypass in newcastle that runs from gateshead to near the john hunter (going past my schools bus) in my rx7

hahahah imitating Vin in F&F.

hefa13bt

HSC
- L1n - said:
hahahah imitating Vin in F&F.
without all the stickers n rice and in a much older rx7 and my car wasnt dubbed with the sound of a v6

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)