Top 'speed' done and where? (1 Viewer)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Speeding is wrong, illegal and shouldn't be done.

And in saying that:

VW Golf R32 - 234km/h
Ford FPV GTP Mk11 - 240km/h

Both on the M5/Hume before the Picton turnoff on the way to uni.

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Lundy said:
Generally I'm a boring speed limit-abiding driver. The fastest would probably have been 120 on a highway.
Me too. Cause Vic P platers do the speed limit in the area they are driving I do 110km on freeways in Victoria, even though I'm a NSW licenced red P plater. I've had Victorian cops pass me on the Hume heading to and from Melbourne and they don't notice, the trick is to put your P plates in a strange place, and use the ones without the 90 thing on them. Or just put on some Vic P plates. That works a treat too.

But yeah, probably 120 overtaking someone or something on a freeway.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Raiks said:
Speeding is wrong, illegal and shouldn't be done.

And in saying that:

VW Golf R32 - 234km/h
Ford FPV GTP Mk11 - 240km/h

Both on the M5/Hume before the Picton turnoff on the way to uni.
hahaha i was waiting for you to post

was thinking the golf would get you up to around 250 easy, whats wrong didnt find a straight enough road? :D

7th Sign

HSC
probly like 180

dunno something liek that overtaking some kat who sped up on a 110km road in a straight...

could get up into 200s as i have ecu upgrades and other shit

but speeding is stupid even if you are overtaking some idiot who drives real slow then real fast :|

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
What a lot of people don't realise is that a capable driver exceeding the limit may be less dangerous than a shit driver abiding by it.

Yeah, think about it.

bluebiro

HSC
Argonaut said:
Let me guess, just north of Cathie?
yes and also, though not as fast between laurieton and bonny hills. I travel that stretch alot. (bout 4 return trips per day/night)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Pierotte said:
oh god i sincerely hope it wasn't 60... i mean i just assumed straight road... shit.
Im a bad driver :(
haha yeah you are one crazy bitch! 160 in a 60 zone, fucking insane lol anything coulda happened, car pulls out or something...

remdinder to self: safer to walk home then get lift with pierotte

hey pie, wanna have like a singles night? ill grab some of my friends, you can grab all your hottie single friends and we can go shot for shot at glassy iam sure staz would be in.

anyways iam off to QLD now, time to make some new speed records on the way lol raiks and loquasagacious give me something to aspire to muahaha

aim: Wollongong to Surfers in under 12 hours

CieL

HSC
withoutaface said:
What a lot of people don't realise is that a capable driver exceeding the limit may be less dangerous than a shit driver abiding by it.

Yeah, think about it.
what's classified as a "capable driver"
how do you know if you're capable or not
what if you think you are but you're not

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
140 km/hr at hill road outside newington
speed limit:60
this is in a toyota echo btw

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
withoutaface said:
Yeah, think about it.
How many people are capable drivers? In particular cocky p platers.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Serius said:
hahaha i was waiting for you to post

was thinking the golf would get you up to around 250 easy, whats wrong didnt find a straight enough road? :D
There was plenty of road, I just ran into traffic which cut me short... I was still accellerating, I still had enough under the VW to get to 270-280ish... at those speeds you tend to run out of time before you start reaching cars initially kilometers in front of you. Plus I'd rather slow down and cut it short rather than try and swerve between traffic at those speeds.

Pierotte

HSC
Serius said:
haha yeah you are one crazy bitch! 160 in a 60 zone, fucking insane lol anything coulda happened, car pulls out or something...
remdinder to self: safer to walk home then get lift with pierotte
hey pie, wanna have like a singles night? ill grab some of my friends, you can grab all your hottie single friends and we can go shot for shot at glassy iam sure staz would be in.
anyways iam off to QLD now, time to make some new speed records on the way lol raiks and loquasagacious give me something to aspire to muahaha
aim: Wollongong to Surfers in under 12 hours
Hahah you actuallyhave no idea how good that suggestion is.

Ive just had two very attractive single friends whinging to me that "were going to die spinsters" (seriously, they said spinster.. too much Bridget Jones me thinks)

This is EXACTLY what they need!

problem is I never get in at the glassy.
Last time i did i was with a paranoid friend (also 17) who insisted we get there at 7, then hide out in the toilets till a reasonable hour.
Needless to say as luck would have it as soon as we emerged from the toilets we were kicked out... sigh.
God i litereally spent a night in the toilets. Thats so lame...

SipSip

HSC
N/A
220km/hr on silverwater road...
200km/hr on the M2....

That's the worst i've done...prob won't do it again though....

sk8ie_boi

peaker
HSC
azn_gangsta81 said:
140 km/hr at hill road outside newington
speed limit:60
this is in a toyota echo btw
I didn't know dis was possible, since its a 1.5L V4 .. umm I'd fink its top speed would be like 120 .. cuz I had a excel 1.5 before and yeah top speed around 120-125 ish .. it was a shitbox

lol anyways, did 160 on the way bak from panthers .. on the m4

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
sk8ie_boi said:
I didn't know dis was possible, since its a 1.5L V4 .. umm I'd fink its top speed would be like 120 .. cuz I had a excel 1.5 before and yeah top speed around 120-125 ish .. it was a shitbox

lol anyways, did 160 on the way bak from panthers .. on the m4
I've managed to pull 160km/h out of a 1.4L Auto '95 holden barina on the big valley on bulli road on the way to UOW, so it's not impossible. I'll note though it was speed + gravity that did it, 140km was as quick as this thing would go on horizontal road.

reevec1

HSC
220, VS Commodore, Princes HWY between Bega and Merimbula
170, 4x4 Holden Rodeo, Snowy Mountains HWY ( Set off the speed limiter)
Worst ever was probly 170 in a 60 zone at 3 am in the commi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)