Top RnB Beats 2004/2005 (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
can i make a thread with exactly the same name, but this time we actually disguss songs and not spam it with hatred

CharlieB

?uestlove
HSC
ey, the top rnb hands down for the last 2 years is easily ciara's:1,2 step......made by jazze pha =) ill probly get hated on for saying that....o, n every beat made by timbaland is a classic.

CharlieB

?uestlove
HSC
haha only on song ^^^maybe not.......timbaland is THE most recognised producer and has worked with countless artists from dido to luda, man mmmm let me think, apart from producing nearly every aaliyah, brandy n missy song. He made beats like try again, Oops (Oh My), cop that shit, get ur freak on,gossip folks, ill be around, big pimpn, cry me river, the jump off, headsprung, im so fly, Nigga What, Nigga Who, ROLLOUT (one of the best beats), hey now.....lol the list goes on =P

HSC
lol yeh i know im very familiar with timbo the kings work

my fav producers (not particularly R&B) are:

pete rock
9th wonder
timbaland
lil jon
mannie fresh
tone & poc
organized noise productions
MF doom
kanye west
jazze phae
swizz beatz
eric sermon
(on a lesser note) neptunes

how can u compile a list of timbaland joints and not include any ginuwine songs :( or 'who am i' with twista :)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
"Break through with penis"...:p oh how immature of me....now to the topic that has been corrupted by the thread starter...

Ray J- Keep Sweatin
112- U Already Know
112- Damn
112- What If
112- Let this Go
112- My Mistakes
112- If I Hit (with TI)
112- Closing tha Club (with Three 6 Mafia)
Bobby Valentino- slow down
Mariah Carey feat. Snoop- Say Something
Mariah Carey- We Belong Together
Marques Houston- clubbing
Ray J feat R Kelly- Quit Actin
Joe Budden- Roll your Backyard

actually some of the above mayb b outside the restiction of 04-05 oh well...

HipHop hwo could u forget Scott Storch :eek:

HSC
shit yeah i forgot scott storch, his glory days was when he worked with the roots...his still good though

with the exception of 'clubbin' all those songs are within the 04-05 range

<3 Ray J old and new.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
yeh i first heard clubbin in 2004 (acutally mayb beginning o4 or late 03 i really cant remeber oh well...it was a good song that didnt really take off here (thankfully, and u all know y :p)

HSC
i dont want 'keep sweatin' to take off here either :(

im so glad T.I isn't being overlebbed, i want him to break big here but at the sme time i don't for obvious reasons...but i think bring em out will be big here once the OC ep comes out

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
i dont want 'keep sweatin' to take off here either :(

im so glad T.I isn't being overlebbed, i want him to break big here but at the sme time i don't for obvious reasons...but i think bring em out will be big here once the OC ep comes out
but hip hop u must realise the fully sick dont watch OC :p:p theyre too busy drag racing and ruling Australia with their ethnic superiority...TI wont b big here...i think the ppl who watch OC rnt into this genre neway, theyre too busy with Jesse McCartney and otha "talented" ppl...acutally if u guys wind back, was biggie eva big here? i assume not unfortuinately

also i doubt Common will make it here...these rappers dont really need to, but its a shame that more ppl rnt exposed to these artists....although one thing is for sure: 112 will go off evry1 knows em surely...and the Game coz hes G-Unit and theyre the best *rolls eyes*

HSC
every wog i know watches the OC.

im :( that 112's album is doing pretty bad in the US, on billboard charts its dropped to like 40 already...sold about 300,000 to date.

i love pleasure & pain but i really want them to do something in the same vein of 112, room 112 and part III.

biggie was never big here, only everyone loves 'big poppa', i think they got into biggie through he's association with 2pac.

'omg who shot 2pac????? *angry they killed their father* omg it was biggie?> who the fuck is biggie? betta go hear some of this shit? omg i lvoe the beat its fully sick'

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)