Top RnB Beats 2004/2005 (1 Viewer)

#1 Fan

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
no, you loser '-_-

that's something called a nickname.
WTF i know its a fucken nickname. Which means his "genre" is hip hop u stupid fuck

HSC
#1 Fan said:
WTF i know its a fucken nickname. Which means his "genre" is hip hop u stupid fuck

are you that close-minded lol

rock, rnb, hiphop, soul, funk, jazz, neo-soul

i love all different kinds of music you idiot

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
you can actaully pinpoint a moment when someone new to BOS, tries to fit in by hacking on existing members, unfortunately the success rate is minimal

#1 Fan

HSC
William_Lawry said:
good call loser, get the picture...
NO ONE likes you
I dont wanna be liked by a bunch of fat,ugly, pimple infested freaks. I know u fit in one of those categories.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
#1 Fan said:
I dont wanna be liked by a bunch of fat,ugly, pimple infested freaks. I know u fit in one of those categories.
post pics of yrself asap plzthx.

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
#1 fan heres what you do to get people to like you on this website! Shhh its a secret but dont tell anyone.

Now!!! You must go to every thread that's in the school section and post the words "I AM SPAMMING" on every thread u can find in the next hour. When your post count gets so so high u get respect see, without having to do any real work or help anyone... The moderators love people like you who increase traffic for this site!!! GO FOR IT :D

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
#1 Fan said:
and u are here why??? u arnt the brightest star in the universe

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
nick1048 said:
#1 fan heres what you do to get people to like you on this website! Shhh its a secret but dont tell anyone.

Now!!! You must go to every thread that's in the school section and post the words "I AM SPAMMING" on every thread u can find in the next hour. When your post count gets so so high u get respect see, without having to do any real work or help anyone... The moderators love people like you who increase traffic for this site!!! GO FOR IT :D
please be quiet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)