top 3 sexiest jobs for the opposite sex (1 Viewer)

Animals

Banned
HSC
katie tully said:
Bachelor of Tyre Painting, Majoring in Bolt Tightening?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Katie. That literally made me lol out loud.
:rofl:

What other majors are available for those considering undertaking a degree in tyre painting?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Animals said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Katie. That literally made me lol out loud.
:rofl:

What other majors are available for those considering undertaking a degree in tyre painting?
You can major in specific types of tyres. Do you want to paint the jet tyres or the Humvee tyres? Do you want to tighten the bolts on the helicoptors or the air craft carriers?

Animals

Banned
HSC
katie tully said:
You can major in specific types of tyres. Do you want to paint the jet tyres or the Humvee tyres? Do you want to tighten the bolts on the helicoptors or the air craft carriers?
Well, I'm not that well acquainted with bolts. Would there be another major I could maybe get into?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Animals said:
Well, I'm not that well acquainted with bolts. Would there be another major I could maybe get into?
You can do a major in Cannon Fodder, if you join the infantry.

Animals

Banned
HSC
katie tully said:
You can do a major in Cannon Fodder, if you join the infantry.
Hold on! What university is this? Is the rep any good?

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
ok dudes today we learn how to tighten these m20 tapered 8mm head self locking bolts to a 80n.m torque with 5n.m tolerance to join the 160*8 FMS fin plate welded with an 8mm fillet to the B14 460UB82.1 @ 2000mm from east off the C21 310UC118.1 section column using a 20mm ratcheted torque wrench with a 5% accuracy @ 100n.m. NOT SO EASY TO TIGHTEN BOLTS NOW IS IT?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
staticsiscool said:
ok dudes today we learn how to tighten these m20 tapered 8mm head self locking bolts to a 80n.m torque with 5n.m tolerance to join the 160*8 FMS fin plate welded with an 8mm fillet to the B14 460UB82.1 @ 2000mm from east off the C21 310UC118.1 section column using a 20mm ratcheted torque wrench with a 5% accuracy @ 100n.m. NOT SO EASY TO TIGHTEN BOLTS NOW IS IT?
i can see now where senior science will come in handy

HSC
staticsiscool said:
lol what are you planning on doing at adfa with those subjects, just out of curiosity?
Airforce intelligence officer

lol

Last edited:

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
Pacchiru said:
i bet so.

all the grease and sweaty chicks in black uniform with a hat.
Half the time I'm heaps busy on the floor at work and I look at the girls who I'm working with, I think to myself, Oh my, I could just eat you right here you look that good in uniform. *drools*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)