Tools (1 Viewer)

stephenchow

HSC
Anyone hang around a group of friends but sometimes find it hard to do stuff with them cause they dont like one or more persons that one of your friends associates with and decides to bring along to outings?

Like with me, I dislike this person due to many reasons such as he just repeats what others have already said and his appearance is non desirable but some of my friends seem to like him and so they invite him along to outings and FUCK! it sucks ass. Like when his around, all the fun is ruined and I feel like shit

Like one time, three of my friends ask me if we want to go to the USYD open day and im like "yeah" and I made sure that it was only us four and it turns out the tool showed up as well cause one of them invited him and I just went home.

Anyone have or had this problem?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
looks like you're going to either have to not go, or learn to deal with him, one person in a group shouldn't ruin your whole day. you're going to be put into positions like this your whole life.

iwannarock

HSC
i dont have that problem i like everyone.

or conversely...........i hate everyone..........but only a little bit........and all equally.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
My friends are pretty darn cool, and no I don't associate with tools. Well maybe if they were on Backyard Rescue or something, that'd be pretty cool.

Season

HSC
you could tell your friends not to invite him, they probably should know by now.

If it kept on happening I'd just go along and ignore him

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
if the others are asking him out as well then it goes to show that they don't have a problem with him being a bit retarded.

The most important thing in this situation is how you feel. Coz you don't want to constantly feel crap and ruin your social life because of it. Hang around other friends.
Or tell the other 3 friends who ask him out that you got a problem with it and whether they have a problem with it too but they're jsut being nice. =\

Davriel

HSC
N/A
stephenchow said:
Anyone hang around a group of friends but sometimes find it hard to do stuff with them cause they dont like one or more persons that one of your friends associates with and decides to bring along to outings?

Like with me, I dislike this person due to many reasons such as he just repeats what others have already said and his appearance is non desirable but some of my friends seem to like him and so they invite him along to outings and FUCK! it sucks ass. Like when his around, all the fun is ruined and I feel like shit

Like one time, three of my friends ask me if we want to go to the USYD open day and im like "yeah" and I made sure that it was only us four and it turns out the tool showed up as well cause one of them invited him and I just went home.

Anyone have or had this problem?
Since you judged this person by his looks I really hope you end up in a fire and are horribly scarred. See how it feels to be judged by your looks. I was for most of my life and am now currently reshaping my body. Also, I have been said "tool" and most of the time they show up because they were invited and we'rent told about the way you feel. Try having a bit of empathy. You don't have to like him, but lay off him you judgemental piece of...well, I believe you get the idea.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
I had this problem. Some guy was a complete wanker towards me for no reason and my friends always hung out with him. One night I got pretty drunk and just told him how much i hated him. Completly out of the blue and I just went nuts for 5mins at him. On the plus side my friends didn't like him in the end either so it all ended up good. So the moral is alcohol solves everything.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i had this problem for most of primary school and the first few years of high school. its a massive bitch (espically when the 'tool' is basically the ringleader of the group and your best friends are part of this group), but things work themselves out eventually - you either get used to (or try to) them or leave now....eventually your real friends will show their identity and spend time with you away from the one you dont like.

plus things change massively once you're out of school...you'll meet tonnes of people this year, and you might or might not stay really close to your school mates

aj_number_10

HSC
i went out with this chick we will call maree in my group but then she got angry when she reckons i cheated on her (which i didnt i just stayed in a friends (belinda) bed 4 a nite after a party.we didnt even hav sex) and anyway she was in our group. so we broke up and when i started dating belinda a few weeks later she wouldnt go to any of my groups things unless i wasnt there. eventually it was too hard 4 her n she left our group. serves her right tho for making such ridicuolous accusations.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
she was a fuckwit anyways, dumb blonde she was.

belinda is cool. she's got great tits

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I have had this problem many times.

I just refuse to go to things if I find out said people are going.

Or there has to be enough other people going to drown them out.

And most people would rather me there than anyone else because I am very VERY groovy.

Legham

HSC
If i was in your friends position, and you told me you don't want to hang out with him, i'd be inviting him along with us instead of you. So, dont go saying that to your friends.. Its not because hes better than you, but because your the one being rude, not him. He shouldn't be excluded just because your an asshole.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
My friends are pretty darn cool, and no I don't associate with tools. Well maybe if they were on Backyard Rescue or something, that'd be pretty cool.
icwotudidthere

I have nothing else to add. I think i can be a bit of a fool sometimes if i've been awake the whole night :eek:

Lovefool

edit: oh wait it's tool. ic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)