Toolies (1 Viewer)

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
Hey y'all.
I went on the P&O schoolies cruise and absolutely loved it. If I had a spare couple of grand i'd do it again. However I have a few mates who are finishing school next year and I'm going up to the Gold Coast with them. This makes me feel a bit like a toolie. Is anyone else going to schoolies again?

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
fukin oath!!!....but to everyone up there, ill have finished high school in 2005

Miss_Mirage86

Full-Time Princess
HSC
I WANT TO GO BAK TO SCHOOLIES NEXT YR! it was fucken awesome and that was with shit weather n some fights amongst us. it doesnt make u a toolie... thats for wen ur like 25... and at least this time ill b 18 so it can b even more fucken great.

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
Yeah 2nd time around I'll be 18. On the cruise I was 17 so that sucked. I still got away with it but still I had to be cautious which got annoying.

KwIcKsAnDz

HSC
Miss_Mirage86 said:
I WANT TO GO BAK TO SCHOOLIES NEXT YR! it was fucken awesome and that was with shit weather n some fights amongst us. it doesnt make u a toolie... thats for wen ur like 25... and at least this time ill b 18 so it can b even more fucken great.
that was exactly my situation. it taught me a bit about guys and girls living together :rolleyes: but i soooo wanna go back next year. best time of my fricken life!. i too think ur not a toolie till ur 20+

S

Shuter

Yeah I'll go back next year, for the 18 year old experiance.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
yeah me and my friends are seriously considering going back next yr as well
it was so good. and u won't be considered a toolie
they are 4 the really old ppl

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
well i guess i'll be seeing you all next year then...

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
I've been a little bit depressed since arrivng home from schoolies cos I booked it 15 months ago and then it came and then it went so fast. But its good I'm missing it cos that means I had fun. And hopefully I'll go again next year so I got that to look forward to.

JimBob

HSC
N/A
I would go on the cruise again in a second, but I'm backpacking around Europe next year so I don't know if I will be back in time.. :(

Heh, I was 17 for this cruise but I found quick and easy ways around that with no need to feel worried I was gunna get caught...

"Excuse me, I lost my cruise card"
"Are you 18"
"Yes"
"Here you go" *presents new cruise card with a nice shiny gold A in the corner...*
Back to the cabin and a bit of soap on my friend's wrist and a reasonably good condition wristband was mine..

7th Sign

HSC
if you like hanging around with current schoolies from that year then i think its cool to do it man

dave_119

Banned
HSC
i got with a toolie... it was one of those nights whn i was locked up in a jail cell, some guy came over and fondled my nipples, then we hit it off.. a lovely experience.. i never saw him again.. that was my homo experince at schoolies, i got with females the rest of the week (i think)

Johnno_Tez

JimBob said:
I would go on the cruise again in a second, but I'm backpacking around Europe next year so I don't know if I will be back in time.. :(

Heh, I was 17 for this cruise but I found quick and easy ways around that with no need to feel worried I was gunna get caught...

"Excuse me, I lost my cruise card"
"Are you 18"
"Yes"
"Here you go" *presents new cruise card with a nice shiny gold A in the corner...*
Back to the cabin and a bit of soap on my friend's wrist and a reasonably good condition wristband was mine..

ooo so the rumours are true!

I was (and still am) 17 and got so close to doing it several times, but heard that you have to present ID or some shit. The lady at the pursurers desk was German and scary so I wasn't all that keen. The best method I found was to sit next to someone who is 18, if a secca inquires just say its their drink. If there's two there a simple "one for later, look at the bar line!" did the trick.

laracroft

id totally go on the cruise again, cpet for the fact its already booked out, n i dun wanna hang out with ppl from the year below me, coz tehyre gay.....but apart from that id go in a flash....
my friends n i were considering if it was possible to stow away in that hole between the bathrooms n wait a few hours until ppl on the 2nd cruise got on, n then ud b a stowaway for 9 nyts.lol

~~Jess~~

HSC
yeah me n my friends considered going back to surfers next year cos we'll all be 18 then

HSC
Toolies are like this 50 year old seedy looking guy that I saw trying to crack onto some 18 year old girl......Lucky for her I was there to tell him to piss off back to the bowling club.

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
25+=toolie, i reckon
im definitly going next year, cos all my friends'll be 18, and i wont be the only legal one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)