Too tired of travel (1 Viewer)

bio_nut

HSC
She's probably not a hot girl if she complains just about walking all over campus, lol :p

bio_nut

HSC
Nah, I'm pretty skinny from walking. I walked 3km the other day to save a dollar, ahahaha

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
omg poor me i have to travel everyday from newtown to redfern by train EVERYDAY, thats a whole 5 minutes on the train, fml i have it so tough.

bio_nut

HSC
omg poor me i have to travel everyday from newtown to redfern by train EVERYDAY, thats a whole 5 minutes on the train, fml i have it so tough.
I think you might be a bit retarded, if you lived in Newtown you wouldn't get the train out to Redfern then walk back towards the uni.

I spend half my day travelling last year, you learn to deal with it, or you move.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
I think you might be a bit retarded, if you lived in Newtown you wouldn't get the train out to Redfern then walk back towards the uni.

I spend half my day travelling last year, you learn to deal with it, or you move.
jokes

i train it everyday from richmond to redfern. -_-

i also like walking because i get to listen to my ipod :)

behold... the future of cityrail

http://chopstickles.com/misc-images/cityrail-future.png

hopefully it'll be ready by our 80th birthdays?

bio_nut

HSC
cycling in Newtown along King st is the worst
I yell at people who ring bicycle bells at me while I'm walking on the footpath.

It's illegal to ride a bike there, so don't fucking ring your bell at me, get on the goddamn road, I'm walking here.

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
tbh it is either take the footpath or die. i've noticed at least when i've seen it happen coppers don't care too much when cyclists are on the footpath in Newtown

bio_nut

HSC
tbh it is either take the footpath or die. i've noticed at least when i've seen it happen coppers don't care too much when cyclists are on the footpath in Newtown
Fair enough, but don't get mad when people don't rush to get out of your hurried way on the footpath. :)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
its like 1 hr 20 mins one way lol

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
there was an abo riding up the footpath from uni to redfern, the skinny footpath one, and there he was ding ding dinging his bell as if he had some kind of right to be riding there in the first place. noone said anything to him. he didn't ding at me because i was off in lala land and didn't see him till he'd past me at the wide section near the foundry anyhow. but seriously, what a fucker. i'd have stood in his way and be bruised rather than let that selfish cunt through.

the src should do something about the aborigines crowding up our footpaths, is what i'm sayin'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)