too much to know! (1 Viewer)

bec_powell

i my god i just cant handle geog there is just so much to know especially for urban places i'm so not going to be ready by tommorow

Wahlito

Yeah, i personally hate the urban places topic because there is the 3 subsections and they will only ask about one out of World Cities, Megacities and Urban Dynamics... oh and then theres all the case studies...

Ecosystems and risk is ok if they ask about human impacts or management strategies... and im not so sure about economic activity but i dont think theres too much variation they can ask us about there.

bec_powell

yeah i know, i think i'm about to go insane trying to work out what the question is going to be for urban places , i bet they are going to be really mean and its going to be on dynamics or dominace and dependance and changing role or regional centres demise small town, if we do get that im going to be stuffed cause i bearly have any notes

Wahlito

Im pretty sure they can't ask us to do a whole essay on that dot point. And, If they do, try not to worry so much and do your best, as most of the state will likely have difficulty in answering it too.

Wahlito

What i have absolutely noting on although is: a case study showing one of the urban dynamics operating in a country town or suburb

bec_powell

i'm doing culture of place in Wagga Wagga which is pretty easy all you have to talk about is streetlife,streetscape,architecture,lifestyle,energy,colour,noise etc
so u could just make that all up about any town that ppl wont really know much about like Temora or something

jerseyanna

im doing urban renewal of wyong township yeh i guess u can jus blab on bout every aspect of it but i also do sydney as my big one do we have 2 do both?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)