too late to enrol? (1 Viewer)

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC
the in-person enrolment set on the website was said to be 2nd of february. however i was on holidays and i have just come back to receive my offers. is it too late now to enrol in person? when does the first day of term start?

tennille

HSC
Uni commences on 5th March. If you check here, you can check what time/date you need to enrol in your course, although I'm not sure if it's too late. I suggest you ring up the faculty.

jest

HSC
i know for final round offers, they can enrol in person this friday i think

HSC
angmor said:
the in-person enrolment set on the website was said to be 2nd of february. however i was on holidays and i have just come back to receive my offers. is it too late now to enrol in person? when does the first day of term start?
hmmmm... yea i guess...
cz i was late too, but i went straight to the uni on monday...

n had to get some paperwork in n al that...

but thank god they allowed me to enrol.......:)

u shud really ask the faculty......ASAP

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
@OP:

it's at complete discretion of the faculty or uni...

if they do not allow you to enrol, you can't do jack all... after all, it's your fault for being away when the deadline is due...

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
angmor said:
i was paranoid this would happen to me as well...

so i refused to go anywhere on holidays so that i didn't miss out on anything.

good luck! i hope they're lenient and let you enrol!

..:''ooo

HSC
i'm going to enrol on the 14th feb. it's wot it said on my letter. if they say 'mate you're too late' ill probably punch them in the face

angmor

HSC
..:''ooo said:
i'm going to enrol on the 14th feb. it's wot it said on my letter. if they say 'mate you're too late' ill probably punch them in the face

cool. did u get a late round offer or final round? ive been trying to contact the science faculty to ask them but whenever i dial the line is always busy, then cuts me off :/

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
angmor said:
cool. did u get a late round offer or final round? ive been trying to contact the science faculty to ask them but whenever i dial the line is always busy, then cuts me off :/
go in person to the faculty in eastern avenue building. they open at 9am i think.

wat offer did u get, if you dont mind me asking?

so-nee-a

HSC
SHIT i just got my letter today... and the thing finished at 5pm.. fuck fuck fukc

angmor

HSC
well i just rang up uysd and they allowed me to enrol the same day as final round students, on the 9th of feb....so its all good now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)