Too late to drop a subject? (1 Viewer)

mojo1

HSC
Exam timetable for HSC currently has me doing exams on the 17th, 18th and 19th of Oct, which are English, Economics and Biology.

Is it too late to drop any of these?

note - i have room to drop and neither are part of my top subjects

HSC
Well I was told by my teachers it's never to late to drop a subject even if it's the day before the HSC examinations commence.. It's all up to you though!

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
You can drop at any time. Even on the day of the exam, if you don't turn up, the subject is treated like you dropped it.

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
Exam timetable for HSC currently has me doing exams on the 17th, 18th and 19th of Oct, which are English, Economics and Biology.

Is it too late to drop any of these?

note - i have room to drop and neither are part of my top subjects
Lol same as me :) But why drop now? You went through all that work, and you must have enjoyed them... at least. But it's truly up to you, as long as you got 12 units then you can just not rock up on the exams.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Well I'm going to say I don't think you should drop.

At this point, you've done the whole years work you might as well rock up to the exam and have the extra units imho. Especially if you're only reason given thus far for dropping is that they are on consecutive days?

But your decision ultimately.

Sanjeet

HSC
Nope. My teacher told me a girl at his old school dropped a subject the day before the HSC Exam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)