Today's CSSA Paper (1 Viewer)

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
EDIT: fixed the image lol i knew something was different to what i wrote in exam. (see previous posts)

HSC
wixxy2348 said:
yeah that's the one.
thank GOD.. i was like *omg i really hope i'm not the only one who puts this answer*

Loll, i put pie as well, but now thinking about it, i back to back histogram wouldn't have been bad either. :mad1:

I also picked up some Asian influences on the exam - Ho Chi Minh city, some asian name and umm ... rice :p

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
random but hey
one of my teachers was on the team that wrote the exam
haha so i attacked her name with a pink highlighter
something along the name of "w0000tz.. betho college repreZent!"
ahaha
gansta moment much?

BoyNextDoor

HSC
I don't think my school used the CSSA General Maths Exam paper, I think my school made their own.

But for every other exam, we used the CSSA Papers..........

xJennax

HSC
Hmm I'm wondering if I did the CSSA paper after all, I don't remember anything Asian in it lol.

I did a line graph not a pie graph. Was there a graph about heights of players in it?

Annalisee

HSC
BoyNextDoor said:
I don't think my school used the CSSA General Maths Exam paper, I think my school made their own.

But for every other exam, we used the CSSA Papers..........
Yeah same, well actually I don't know. because I recognise the lack of algebra and the r in relation to V and pi (Which I got right, I can never rearange formulas!!! :D ) but not the pie graph or exponential....ohh shit hang on was that the last question where I was dying to get out of there are just said
"Line graph"
oh dear

Alissia

HSC
wixxy2348 said:
yeah changing the subject to r is right
and as long as your working was all right you should have had something like whats in the attachment

EDIT: fixed the image lol i knew something was different to what i wrote in exam.
oh snap i know i got that one wrong now... i wrote something a little similar to that but then i full crossed it out and changed it.. there goes a mark or two lol

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
xJennax said:
Hmm I'm wondering if I did the CSSA paper after all, I don't remember anything Asian in it lol.

I did a line graph not a pie graph. Was there a graph about heights of players in it?
i'm pretty sure there wasn't..

Cabrera1990

HSC
yea actually it wasnt that bad, i rekon i went alright, im not saying i went terribly bad or extremely good.....just good enough, well i hope. can anyone remember the mobile phone Q about cost and profit i got like smthn like 400 000 or a lil more can remebr to be exact and profit was smthn like 230 000 or more....???? anyone? also does anyone remember the Q about Hockey sport and the school i got smthn like 38%.....

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Cabrera1990 said:
yea actually it wasnt that bad, i rekon i went alright, im not saying i went terribly bad or extremely good.....just good enough, well i hope. can anyone remember the mobile phone Q about cost and profit i got like smthn like 400 000 or a lil more can remebr to be exact and profit was smthn like 230 000 or more....???? anyone? also does anyone remember the Q about Hockey sport and the school i got smthn like 38%.....
im pretty sure the hockey one i got 47% i mighta been wrong though
i didnt see a mobile phone question.. either your school added or mine deleted.

Cabrera1990

HSC
wixxy2348 said:
hmmmmm :uhoh: tru! idk ayy i sero think it was 38% anyways i guessed but im pretty sure it was right....did u genuinly work it out and u had come u with a percentage? that did u do.....ive added u on msn, well chat! :rolleyes:

lanarose

HSC
Cabrera1990 said:
Was that the very last question? I remember my answer being around 400 000 and the profit being around there.

Paj20

HSC
wixxy2348 said:

62?????????????

LOOMESY

HSC
for that hockey/tennis Q
did anyone else notice that the total of the percentages given only added up to 98%?
did that mean that the other 2% just did hockey?
and yeah i got 62% too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)