To the students from top ranking schools... Everyone is welcome though (1 Viewer)

HSC
My schools a shit hole lol
Only me and 2 other kids that can possibly get 95+ atar
Same! At least 10-15 kids can get atars above 90 in my grade but no one cares anymore except for me and 3 more students. It's terrible!

calamebe

HSC
My schools a shit hole lol
Only me and 2 other kids that can possibly get 95+ atar
Haha my school is also really terrible, there's probably ~ 4 people who have a good chance of getting over 95, and then there's some more who could do pretty well, and then after that the drop is exponential. The thing is, from those 4 people, 2 are really bad at English. So we'll see.

akkatracker

HSC
I go to a top ranking school (top 10) and I've heard the opposite about our grade.

Apparently we're tipped to do better than last year's cohort.

vibham

HSC
Hey, unsure what you mean by 'top ranking' but I go to a fully selective school. We have about 10+ expecting above 99+ so far, but we aren't sure. Our career advisor is extremely realistic, and she's told at least 60 people that they're getting above 90.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Haha my school is also really terrible, there's probably ~ 4 people who have a good chance of getting over 95, and then there's some more who could do pretty well, and then after that the drop is exponential. The thing is, from those 4 people, 2 are really bad at English. So we'll see.
Just rekk your cohort and top all your subjects, that way they can't scale you down

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)