• Yes

Votes: 65 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 52.9%

• Total voters

Davriel

HSC
N/A
Really mate, get over it, it's just sex. What's more important: the sex or the relationship? Sex is only good for a while, a relationship can last a lifetime.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
jellybeenz said:
I'd be worried. I am worried. I'm getting too old to be a virgin. I'm worried guys would expect me to know exactly what to do and I have no idea. I'd be worried I wasn't as good as the previous partners.

Of course I think this paranoia goes away once you've slept with more than one person.
lol dont worry, at worst the guy will think you being a virgin is a novelty, at best they probably wont even notice

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
Serius said:
lol dont worry, at worst the guy will think you being a virgin is a novelty, at best they probably wont even notice

No...

At worst there will be some blood and maybe some crying, at best maybe just some crying.

Darkening

HSC
Blood? not all virgins bleed i thought.... Who here is a virgin anyway?...

I mean, there has got to be afew.

ladybug89

HSC
Darkening said:
Would you care if your partner that you have lost your virginity to, has slept with 4 guys before you?

Im happy with her, but it also hurts.

Forgot to mention, before me she went out with gangsta and all, but shes changed for me.... And I can tell she cares for me deeply, I love her and I dont really care beacuse I know she will be with me. This is a pointless thread hahaha!!

But on the other hand boys and girls, would u care if your partner has slept with more people then you have, or in my case lost your virginity to and knowing your partner has done 3 other guys/girls?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Umm.. Hey hunni

ladybug89

HSC
Darkening said:
well... im fucked
LOL.. Hunni,Your not fucked.
And im over this,i see where you coming from,maybe it would be nice to tell me you were a virgin except sayin u had sex with 3 girl??.. Huh??.. And i also wanna to say that people shouldnt care about people`s past-like that say dont judge someone by their past.When he first told me he loss it to me i couldnt stop crying... because i could not beleive he kept it from me for soo long.I really wish he was my 1st too,i really do.

Anyway,all i want to say is that i love you baby.So much. :) mwa

ladybug89

HSC
Tulipa said:
BAHAHAHAHA

you're his girlfriend?

oh that's classic.

god you're what in year 11? and about 16? haha you idiots crack me up.

err.. its not that funny.

Darkening

HSC
Tulipa said:
BAHAHAHAHA

you're his girlfriend?

oh that's classic.

god you're what in year 11? and about 16? haha you idiots crack me up.
Wheres your boyfriend :p (this comment is going to bite me in the ass, i bet you)

Darkening

HSC
Tulipa said:
haha he's actually on bos. he's mr_brightside.

and it's funny cause high school kiddies amuse me.
Were only one year below you, we cant be that niaeve. You were once highschool people too, unless your like... Super smart!

Darkening

HSC
Komaticom said:
I laugh at high school kiddies.
Good thing I never was one.
How is that possible, youve done your HSC.

And age has nothing to do with stupidity!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)